Project and Services Manager (Power & Water Solutions)
Emerson (Thailand) Ltd.
- Lead and supervise a multiple project groups/ teams to carry out project execution and ensure effective & efficient management and implementation of projects.
- Manage and implement projects in compliance to company standard procedures and process.
- Monitor schedule performance and maintain updated schedule at all time for projects assigned to the group.
- Prepare project-related reports normally on a monthly basis.
- Ensure the project documents are accurately prepared by project group/ team.
- Coordinate and support Contract/ Commercial administrator on the contract management and commercial administration such as timely milestone billing and system shipment logistic coordination.
- Coordinate and prepare the initial EAC report to ensure the project gross margin is booked accurately by addressing all problem issues analyzed in the contract in terms of technical and commercial matters.
- Perform accurate estimate of cost on the monthly EAC reporting.
- Monitor and control project cost to improve the project gross margin.
- Achieve and improve customer satisfaction on the project implementation.
- Ensure project contractual and customer specification commitments are met.
- Deliver and close projects within customer expected schedule and within project budget.
- Perform any other relevant tasks and duties as assigned by Operation Manager
- Manage and supervise sub-contractors and vendors to achieve project objectives in timely and cost effective manner quality-of-work and releasing of payment based on actual completion of subcontractor’s scope of work.
- To understand project contractual requirements and meet specifications in term of supply & service scope deliverables and commercial objectives.
- Ensure timely completion and close-out of project based on contractual requirement, including resolution of any open items.
- Continuous enhancement of existing project management practices / processes to improve productivity and profitability
- Degree/ Diploma in an engineering discipline (Automation, Instrumentation).
- Strong technical knowledge and hands on experience with Control Automation products (OVATION, DCS/PLC hardware / software and commissioning ).
- Fluent in English (spoken and written) and must be a good communicator.
- Minimum of 10-15 years experience in process control industry and project management, with at least 5 years in managing of concurrent system projects.
- Knowledge in power plant controls & process will be an advantage.
- Good supervision skills, particularly at sites.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of commercial and financial issues.
- Excellent analytical skills and results-oriented.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Emerson (Thailand) Ltd.
Emerson (Thailand) Ltd.