Project Accounting Consultant (CPA)
en world Thailand
Project Accounting Consultants will support what the various reports mean, and how the data clients' are seeing affects Clients Company and also help with a number of tasks related to accounting services:
- Financial forecasting
- Analyzing financial statements
- Determining the profitability of clients' business
- Analyzing accounts payable to see where your business might be able to save money
- Determining what accounting services client need
- Setting up consistent accounting practices
- Process improvement internally (Accounting operation)
- Male or Female, age not over 35 years old.
- Hold Bachelor degree or Master degree in Accounting with CPA license.
- Direct experience in Accounting & Finance function from Accounting & Audit firm is high preferable.
- Have a proven record to handle Industrial clients.
- Knowledge of Control test i.e. Sales process, Purchase process, Fixed Asset Management, and Inventory control.
- Good command in English and confident to work closely with Expat person.
- Able to travel upcountry or visit clients as required.
For a confidential discussion please call 02-106-8660 and ask to speak to Mr. Benapat (Nikkei Team).
Your application will be treated with strict confidential.
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Athenee Tower, 12th Floor, Unit 1201-1202
63 Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand
Tel: +66 (2) 106 8600 | Fax: +66 (0) 2654 0901
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง en world Thailand
en world Thailand
With offices in both Bangkok and Chonburi, we specialise in mid-career and managerial candidates across a broad range of industries. At en world we have consultants with specialised knowledge of specific industries and fields. en world recruits specialist and managerial talent for globally minded companies in the Asia-Pacific region. Established in Thailand in 1999, we believe that our extensive years in the Thai market, helps us guarantee superiors, results driven activities that balance the needs of our client with the career needs of the candidates with whom we work. We were established in Japan in 1999 and have expanded to Australia, India, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam. With 650 staff representing 20 nationalities in 15 offices, we introduce talent to over 2,800 clients across the Asia Pacific Region. en world is a subsidiary of en-japan Inc., Japan's leading internet-based recruitment solutions provider.