Mahidol-Oxford Research Unit,
This position is located within the MORU Finance department - Bangkok. The incumbent reports to the Chief Finance Officer (CFO) and Supervisor Project Accountant.
- Liaise regularly with donors and project coordinators/Principal Investigators (PIs) on finance matters (especially budget control).
- Monitor monthly expenditures of projects by analyzing financial data and prepare monthly financial reports and ad hoc reports as required, for project coordinators/PIs and MORU management on project expenditure.
- Produce and submit required financial reports and analysis to donors within the deadlines.
- Estimate the cash flow of the projects and request advances at the appropriate time.
- Verify and process invoices to donors according to the payment milestones and ensureall invoices are timely settled.
- Ensure all incurred expenditures are in compliance with donors’ contract regulations as well as reporting issues and concerns with the project coordinators/PIs as they arise especially in instances of significant under or over spending.
- Ensure that project budget limits have been correctly loaded in the finance system (AX) and ensure that the AX System Administrator is advised of relevant changes to project budgets as they occur and budget limits remain appropriate throughout the project life.
- Oversees, maintain and update project information and financial files in the shared storage.
- Ascertain that project budgets are utilised before expiry and/or no cost extensions are sought.
- Perform other duties as required by the CFO and Supervisor Project Accountant.
- Thai National
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance
- At least 2 years experience in finance and accounting and/or project management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Skilled with Microsoft Office especially Word and Excel
- Good time management and ability to multi-task
- Systematic thinking, analytical and management skills
- Knowledge of financial reporting and project expense analysis
- Finance experience with a global or multi-national organization will be an advantage
Interested persons should send your current comprehensive resume with photo, and expected salary to Chief Financial Officer
Mahidol-Oxford Tropical Medicine Research Unit (MORU)
Faculty of Tropical Medicine, Mahidol University
420/6 Rajvithi Road, Bangkok 10400
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Mahidol-Oxford Research Unit,
Mahidol-Oxford Research Unit,
Mahidol-Oxford Tropical Medicine Research Unit (MORU) is medical research collaboration between the Faculty of Tropical Medicine, Mahidol University, the University of Oxford, and the Wellcome Trust. Our main research interests are the epidemiology, diagnosis, pathophysiology and treatment of malaria, scrub typhus, melioidosis, leptospirosis and other tropical infections which impose a substantial disease burden on rural populations throughout this populous region. MORU is looking for enthusiastic people to join our multi-national team.