- Node.js experience is highly desired.
- Demonstrated experience developing multi-tier web applications. A lot of our work is guiding the integration of Quippe into a larger Hospital Information Systems (HIS).
- Working experience with C# and/or VB.NET and common .NET application design patterns like dependency injection, inversion of control, etc.
- Intermediate-level experience with CSS is highly desired, but not required.
- Being an independent thinker is immensely important: someone who is able to look at our code or other people’s code and run with a problem, enhancement, or question on their own, doing research as necessary. Must be able to keep up with current language, framework, and design trends.
- Technical and operational experience in the Thai medical community and Thai healthcare system.
- Fluent in Thai and English, both written and oral. Other languages a plus.
- Ability to travel one week a month and ability to travel to the United States for 2 weeks of initial training.