Thai Digital ID Co., Ltd.
- Age not over 35 years. (GPA 2.5 up)
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field of study.
- Service mind and coordinating skills are needed for support user on assigned project.
- Good Knowledge of JAVA Technologies is a must. Hands-on experience software development.
- Knowledge of Database Concept and Implementation (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, DB2, SQL Server) is a critical factor for the position.
- Knowledge of Java, Strut Framework, J2EE, JSP, C/C++ development etc.
- Having knowledge or experience in Strut, Spring, and EJB Framework and using UNIX commands would be advantageous
- Active in learning new technology and new development framework
- Good in spoken and written English is a must
- Able to work outside business hours
- Minimum 0-5 years experience.
Responsibilities included study and development of the program as per assignment from the supervisor. Control the development task to the time frame given. Coordinate of the testing program as well as reporting the progress of the job to the direct supervisor.
Please specify your interested position then send an application letter and a resume to;
Human Resource Department
142 Kasikorn Bank Building, 4th Floor, Silom Rd.,
Bangrak, Bangkok, 10500
นิฤมล Tel. 0-2237-6330-4 Ext. 127