Program Planning Executive
RMA Automotive Co.,Ltd.
Overall purpose of the role:
- Establish feasibility study for new program opportunities
- Establish program scope, details and bill of material to meet customer requirement.
- Manage in program planning, analysis, development and production activities
- Manage and monitor program progress throughout all program timing, target and milestones
- Coordinate cross function program team members: Sales, Engineer, Purchasing, Finance, Logistic, Material planning, After Sales, Production and Warehouse.
- Visit Customer to provide product knowledge and technical information of feature/part offering to customer.
- Support sales & marketing activities such as marketing materials preparation, launch events, customer usage profiling and customer’s on site visit.
- Work along with supplier through Engineering or Purchasing in cost, delivery timing, design concepts and logistics.
- Work along with remote plants (RMASA, RMATR, Mine Corp, RMAI) to report program tracking status to management.
- Communicate project status by regular report and visible chart:
- Effective communicate all program activities, risk, etc. through the means of visual aids.
- Opportunity and risk analysis and reporting.
- Tracking all program in department, weekly meeting to follow up for program status.
- Effectively manage relationship with senior staff by regular and professional communication.Conduct overall program feasibility studies to ensure all relevant departments deliverable and planned.
- Effectively communicate with managers of program status, issues and contingency plans.
- Effectively communicate with customers to ensure the program requirements and deliverable are clearly understood and planned.
- Conduct program deliverables tracking to ensure department is delivering the correct specification, cost and quality targets.
- Create detail timing plan for effective of the program management by identifying the critical paths in the timing plan and associated effects.
Knowledge Responsibilities: (key areas of knowledge the role is responsible for ensuring are kept up-to-date, e.g. technical knowledge, market knowledge. Also consider how this role acts as a ‘subject matter expert’, sharing knowledge and expertise.)
- General knowledge on new product development, product development cycle plan, program budget, program timing management.
- General knowledge on product marketing in order to work with Marketing department in marketing material and other marketing activities.
- Automotive market knowledge – Understand market demand on each sector of modification.
- Monitor and track program cost and investment cost.Champion and initiate new program for cost saving to the company for example custom Form-D.
- Effectively communicate and coordinate Bill of Material (BOM) cost with Financial Department.
- Regular reporting program cost and financial risk.
- Domestic and Oversea travel as request from supervisor.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Engineering, International business or related field
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3 years of professional work experience in the field of Product Planning and Program Management in the automotive, electronic, or general assembly service industry
- Excellent analytical and communication skills, ability to structure report processes, produce clear and precise reports. To be able to maintain the coordination among the various department of the organization, team player, goal-oriented.
- Good knowledge in program management, planning, implementation and administrative skills
- Good knowledge of the business, with understand of dynamics of the running a solution business.
- Exceptional analytical skill to study all aspect of the product and generate to proposal.
- Demonstrated capabilities in writing and presentation skills, fluency in Office software applications, and good command of English.
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills both verbal and written. Able to get one’s message understood by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง RMA Automotive Co.,Ltd.
RMA Automotive Co.,Ltd.
RMA Group is a general trading and service operations provider of automotive and other infrastructure solutions to more than 100 emerging and post-conflict markets, worldwide. Over the last 40 years we have become experts in fulfilling the needs of governments, NGOs and aid organizations, as well as industries such as telecom, power generation, mining, construction, engineering, and oil and gas.
A culture of innovation, problem-solving and cost efficiency forged the company we have become today. Whether supplying generators for Pakistan, large-scale construction for Angola, armoured security vehicles for Sri Lanka or mining trucks for South Africa, RMA works tirelessly to satisfy our customers’ toughest requirements. With an increasing International presence and a focus on attracting, developing and retaining, high potential staff, RMA Group is seeking motivated candidates for the following key positions: