GPV Asia (Thailand) Co., Ltd
- Insure that all customer requirements are implemented in the correct way.
- Contribution Margin control and action.
- Follow up customer satisfaction.
- Provide sales report to group sales controller.
- Sales / Budget planning to management team.
- Initial Sales Budget to be a guideline for company budget.
- GPV interface channel.
- Ensure correct customer order handling.
- Cooperation and coordination between all involved parties.
- Initiate the project improvement such as delivery, Cost, quality, service, etc.
- Identify, assess, and inform the sales management of internal and external issues that affect the key customers.
- Lead training program to improve skills
- Supervise, consult and support sub-ordinate to be successful in their responsibility.
- Evaluate sub-ordinate against to performance indicators.
- Monitor margin and enforce program managers to take action in case of profit loss.
- Customer contact and customer service.
- Customer analysis and satisfaction evaluation.
- Make sure that customer minute of meeting is provided.
- Collect all information and making reliable sales report in the right time.
- Ensure that KPI is achieved.
- Always strictly complied with Company’s management systems and regulations.
- Ensure that customer contracts are up to date.
- Keep focus on delivering according to company strategy.
- Program management when implementing new products, including making project plan, delegation of task to the right person and follow up any progress to insure that project plan is achieved.
- Secure that new products can be released for production from reception of part to shipment, and insure that documentation, processes, engineering change can be done in a correct way according to customer document.
- Technical contact person internal with regards to product or customer, including clearing of process, routes, programming, etc.
- Technical contact person toward suppliers regarding to approval of alternatives.
- Follow up production experience and feedback to customer
- Plans and forecast customer future requirements for existing product.
- Receive, review and request addition PO for existing product
- Coordinate quoted, re-quoted price and ECO cost for existing customer.
- Coordinate and implement customer business review.
- Establish, Implement and take actions ( if needed ) to ensure that customer’s debt insurance is
- Oversee the planning, implementation, execution and evaluation of special projects.
- To be a leader of project improvement in term of cost, delivery and quality.
- Male/ Female minimum 6 years experience in electronics manufacturing or 3 years experience
in electronics management level.
- Bachelor degree in any Engineering field, Preferably master degree in any relevant field.
- Good knowledge of ISO 9001 /14001 and ISO/TS16949
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good knowledge of computer skills.
- Appreciation for a system and knowledge about variation
- Systematic Problem solving and Decision making
- Problem analysis
- Critical Thinking skills
- Mature with pleasant personality, work well under pressure
- Strong leadership, good attitude, proactive thinking and self-motivated.
All Applicants should have requirement qualification as below and applications must be in English language
Sukhumvit Road, Praksa Muang Dist., Samutprakarn 10280
Tel : 0-2709-2550 Fax : 0-2709-2564
You can apply by our career page at http://www.gpv-group.com/Vacancies-291.aspx
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง GPV Asia (Thailand) Co., Ltd
GPV Asia (Thailand) Co., Ltd
GPV ASIA (THAILAND) CO., LTD. GPV Asia (Thailand) Co., Ltd. is a BOI promoted company under the GPV Group. GPV Asia (Thailand) Co.,Ltd. is a supplier of Mechanical and Electronic parts according to customer specification to business sectors, such as Telecommunication, transport. Electronics, medical, defence. GPV vision is to be globally know as a leading, visionary supplier and development parter for modern industry, and to provide cost effective solutions for customers. GPV Asia (Thailand) Co., Ltd., is seeking qualified staff for the following positions: