Thai Summit Shape Corp Co., Ltd.
TS-Shape strives to improve the quality of life for its customers, employees and community. This purpose is fulfilled through commitment to TS-Shape’s core values: teamwork, social responsibility, shared benefits, sustainable production, and people empowerment and development. With a work environment that encourages individual development, opportunity to share ideas and teamwork, TS-Shape is seeking long term associates interested in a career path that supports our vision to be the best automotive part maker of roll forming and energy absorption modules in the ASEAN.
TS-Shape is a full service supplier to the global automotive OEM’s specializing in highly engineered energy management components. As a joint venture between Thai Summit Automotive and Shape Corp, this Thai-American company leads the region in process and material advancements and position TS-Shape as a pioneer in roll forming and complex assembly.
- Educational Background : Mechanical or Industrial Engineering
- Work Experience: At least 3 yrs in automotive manufacturing industry could be an advantage
- Computer/Technical/Special Skills: Computer Literacy in MS Offices, Presentation, Outlook
- Language Skills: Good Command in English (TOEIC Score 550+ will be preferable)
- Ability to interpret and analyze the technical procedures and customer specifications
- Ability to effectively interact with associates and customers at all levels and also to manage multiple activities, simultaneously, and achieving excellent results.
- Analytical and logical thinking to make decisions and solve problems in any situations.
- Fundamental skills and knowledge of cost engineering and calculations.
- Well organized and disciplined
- Able to travel and work aboard for business trip.
- Develop the program timing with internal milestones (e.g. design reviews, tooling, and PRP gate review)
- Apply sales and marketing technique on roll-forming products in automotive business.
- Make and develop all of customer relationships to keep the best company performance.
- Document control and maintain all PRP forms and all of customer APQP documents.
- Support APQP and VA/VE activities.
- Manage multiple discipline engineering teams to meet the internal and customer requirements.
- Participate in all DVP&R, DFMEA, and PDMEA development meetings.
- Communicate the program timeliness to internal departments.
- Prepare monthly report for management on performances of productive business, trends and opportunities to expand company business.
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application
Contact Name : Ms.Yardpiroon Arnan
Address : 500/88 Moo 3, Tasit, Pluakdaeng, Rayong 21140