URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of Decorative Paints, Marine, Protective and Powder Coatings. The Group has 68 companies and 33 production facilities on all continents. Jotun products are available in more than 90 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. Jotun is employing more than 9,600 employees. The Jotun Group is organized into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
Production Supervisor, Paints
Location : Amata Nakorn Chonburi
Job Responsibilities :
- Manage the day-to-day running of production process in all types of manufacturing operations. Ensure the production line is running smoothly and all staffs are meeting their production targets.
- Supervise operators and control production process by scheduling for operators, distributing the work orders, monitoring production performance, providing hands on and support to operators, organizing routines and ensure that the machineries are maintained with proper calibration and maintenance programs.
- Supervise production's workforces in production area to be able perform their assigned task by supportive and corporative each section and conform to production plan.
- Manage production staffs and activities by monitoring and analysing production key performance indicators (KPI) to ensure the effective operation towards company strategy and seek for any improvements.
Control the production process by issuing procedures and instructions to ensure that the production processes are in compliance with the right recipes and processes.
Develop the production team by training and coaching on best practices to ensure efficiency in production and promote the safety awareness to his subordinates.
Improve the current capacity by seeking rooms of improvement in some processes that can be extended from processes modification, invest for high capacity equipment or any innovations.
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry / Chemical Engineering / Industrial Engineering.
- 3 - 5years in Manufacturing, Planner, QC, R&D or related fields.
- Having Technical knowledge in Manufacturing Technology.
- Good in written & spoken English and Computer Literacy.
- Self-Confident, Active, Positive Thinking and Human Relationship
Provided benefit: Transportation, Group life, Health, Accident Insurance / Provident fund/Fixed & Performance bonus
How to Apply : Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume giving details of personal particulars, working experience, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below.
Bangpakong Industrial Estate (BIP 2) 700/353 Moo 6,
T.Donhualor, A.Muang Chonburi 20000
Tel : 02- 022 - 9888 ext: 1201