Alltech is a leading supplier of natural feed additives to the animal feed industry manufacturing high quality, scientifically-proven products. The demand for natural, high performing products that provide sustainable economic return to livestock production is increasing rapidly, and Alltech is leading the way, working together with its customers. Alltech’s rapid growth provides an opportunity for the following positions;
Based at: Alltech facility (55/37 Bangkok Free Trade Zone Project, Moo 15, Bangsaotong, Samutprakarn 10540)
Role: Production Supervisor, as Shift leader
Reports to: Plant Manager
1. Production Management
- Set up production planning based on the sale forecast and orders placed
- Prepare the resources for production, includes the batchcard, label, people arrangement, materials and method/SOP to achieve the production objective
- Closely monitor and supervise the follow up of production procedure, machinery SOPs for each product
- Coordinate with QA in sampling and testing the WIP and finished product
- Ensure all on-site records is checked and fulfilled properly
- Coordinate with QA in COA issues for all local product’s batches
- Finish the posting production batchcard and transfer the stock to finished product warehouse
- Maintain housekeeping/personal hygiene standards to ensure a clean and safe workplace
- Work closely with maintenance supervisor for problem solving and troubleshooting quickly when breakdown happens
- Work closely with other production supervisors/coordinators to ensure production handovers are effective communications tools
- NCR report for all non-conforming issues happens within production area
2. People training and management
- Coordinate with relevant departments to set up and conduct the training program for production employee
- Monitor the discipline in punctuality and compliance in health and safety regulation
- Review the annual leave/sick leave and support Administration Assistant in food, PPE and stationeries providing to production employee
- Maintain a friendly, transparent and motivated communication and approach to direct employees.
- Take active role in the companies continuous improvement plan to achieve plans for future growth within the company
- Support managers in quarterly review KPI of each operators
- Organize and lead the meeting with production team whenever it is needed
- Male- Thai Nationality
- BE or MBE educational background in Technical, Biotechnology and Chemical subjects
- 1-2 year working experience at least in production of multinational environmentHaving high level of integrity, job arrangement skill, innovative and creative ideas.
- Hardworking and able to work independently and under pressure
- Flexibility and willingness to travel, take on challenges, and accepting of extended working hours/overtime
- Proficient in both English and Thai
- Proficient in Computer, including Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Demonstrated strong leadership, team building and coaching skills.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and listening ability
- Prefer candidates who have permanent address nearby Alltech facility at 55/37 Bangkok Free
- Trade Zone Project, Moo 15, Bangsaotong Sub-District, Bangsaotong District, Samutprakarn 10540, Thailand.
A highly competitive package is available to attract the most suitable candidate. If you meet the above criteria and are interested in joining a dynamic, fast-growing, cutting edge company, then send your English application in the strictest confidence.
55/37 Bangkok Free Trade Zone Project, Moo 15, Bangsaotong Sub-District
Bangsaotong District, Samutprakarn. 10540| Thailand
Tel: +66 2 105 4517 | Fax: +66 2 182 5413