Leistritz is a global supplier of precision components for the Aero engine and Power generation Industry from Germany. Our factory Leistritz Thailand is located at Pinthong Industrial Estate, Sriracha, Chonburi.
Production Shift Supervisor
The Production Shift Supervisor will responsible for overseeing product line in shift patterns in manufacturing and distribution of products in the field of aero engines and stationary turbines especially blades and vanes. Continuous process improvement of the production process with implementation of a lean production in accordance with the Leistritz and aerospace standard. Plan, direct and manage the activities of the product line process to include, but not limited to developing and implementing, procedures and process controls to drive growth, profitability through cost reduction, on-time delivery and meeting with quality requirements. This position will directly report to the Production Manager
- Supervising shift production in line with production schedules and reporting related status to the Production Department
- Taking responsibility for carrying out all processes and procedures in line
with the quality standard
- Conducting investigations in a timely manner with regards to shift production issues, reporting the findings to the Production Manager and implementing solutions under the Production Manager’s supervision.
- Responsibility to maintain exemplary personal, works, communication habits, counseling to Production Team.
- Identify and implement opportunities for improving workplace safety and ergonomics as well as process efficiency and product quality.
- To lead and manage large, diverse teams from various organizations
- Establish a production activity plan and report daily/weekly/monthly basis against the plan.
- Ensure stable of the production process and to help achieve department goals and/or KPI’s matrices.
- Ensuring the plant is running and maintained efficiently, delivering required capacity, quality and yield.
- Identify and drive process improvement opportunities that will result in improved labor efficiency, productivity, promote cost reduction and etc.
- Perform administrative activities associated with the effective management of the shop-floor, including compiling, storing and retrieving production data for reports.
- Ensure all established, quality, delivery, EHS, safety and cost commitments are met.
- Coordinate production activities with all other functions of the organization and maintain optimum production with utilization of human resources, machines and equipment.
- Be able to stand by in case of production problems which need to be fixed on urgent basis.
- Work upon supervisor’s assignments or any other job duties as assign.
Qualification & Requirement:
- Bachelor degree in engineering and/or related field.
More than 6 years working experience in a production or related, with at least 3 years at the supervisory roles, preferably in manufacturing environment with responsibility in leading team with a track record of delivering successful results.
- Be able to work in a shift patterns.
- Good command of Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point); other tools like, E-mail, Outlook.
- Good command of English in reading, written and oral communication
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing, TPM, Kaizen, 5S, Continuous Improvement and other Lean methodologies required.
- Having experience in area of Forging, Polishing, CNC –Machine, Etching & Chemical, Heat Treatment or CMM will be advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with Lean Manufacturing, TPM, Kaizen, 5S, Continuous Improvement and other Lean methodologies.
- Knowledge of quality systems i.e. ISO/TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001
- Management skill requirement: leadership, supervisory, decision making, coaching, problem-solving, planning, teambuilding skills, presentation skills, analytical and strategic skills.
- Ability to effectively communication skills to all levels of the organization both internal and external.
- Other required personal skills include coordination, coaching/mentoring skills, delegation & follow-through ability and prioritize work load.
The company offers the opportunity to work in this international environment with common benefits including competitive salary, annual bonus, group medical insurance, Uniform, provident fund, transportation allowance, annual vacation and the opportunity to be part of this new growing company.
Please send your full CV with education, work experience background, expected salary, position you are applying for and specify reference job code via email below (Auto Quick Apply is not recommended) or directly to:
Human Resources Department
Leistritz (Thailand) Ltd.
789/117 Moo.1, Pinthong Industrial Estate 1
T.Nongkham, A.Sriracha, Chonburi 20110
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified