Wema Environmental Technologies Ltd.
Control and monitoring of the processes within production to ensure a smooth throughput of the production orders, taking into account optimum use of the resources. Performing all tasks directly involve in preparation for production, taking account of the order situation, production capabilities, stock levels, production backlogs, delivery backlogs, procurement situation and personnel resources, in order to create the conditions for an optimum production sequence.
- Provision of the necessary production documentation and data for each production order, in order to guarantee effective and high-quality handling of work.
- Calling down material, assistance and operating resources, in order to ensure that the material requirement to begin the order are in place at the optimum time.
- Detailed control of the production sequences, in order to reach an optimum use of the resources.
- Recording or monitoring completion reports, in order to map the current production status in the system.
- Work on coordinating material movement between production units, in order to ensure an optimum production run.
- Actively contributing to cooperation with all others involved and with interface partners and forwarding all relevant information, in order to keep themselves and others informed and create an optimum logistics chain.
- Control and coordination of timely processing of product introductions and phase outs and of technical changes as well as corresponding communication to the departments involved with the objective of timely provision of product for supply to customers.
- Initiating and coordinating of introduction and phase out project teams.
- Implement and processing construction modifications and defining new , taking account of deadlines, cost and implement ability.
- Looking after basic and master data of introduction and phase out product as well as technical modifications to products and components.
- Description of technical modifications in the form of a modification report
- Coordinating of all activity necessary to execute a series phase out and provision of all the necessary clarifications.
- Exchanging information relevant of logistics with all location connected with technical modifications.
- Coordination documentation and archiving of logistical modifications during the lifetime of the product.
- Actively contributing to cooperation with all others involved and with interface partners and forwarding all relevant in formations.
- Creating and agreeing all order related schedule base on milestone planning and forecasts of sales planning.
- Cross functional coordination in the order planning and processing phase.
- Dispatching new orders in to production.
- Creating capacity planning covering all areas of the plant to be planed.
- Carrying out details planning of capacities.
- Creating planning documentation and evaluations.
- Working in decision making process on in-house production or outsourcing.
- Supporting at the sales units in bid creation.
- Planning and control of consortium order processing.
- Active contributing to cooperation with all others involved and with interface partners and forwarding all relevant information.
- Minimum bachelor Degree in related field.
- Minimum 2 years of experiences in various logistics functions or in related functional area.
- 2-3 years experience in various areas of production and capacity planning and / or cross functional experience by working in jobs in logistics.
- Require specific Techniques of Professional expertise, Technical product knowledge, Quality Knowledge, Commercial knowledge, Knowledge of contract law, IT tool and method, Negotiations skills, Giving presentation and Project Management.
- Must speak fluent Thai and very good in English both of written and spoken.
- Very good knowledge in ERP module necessary
- Must be punctual and dependable.
- MS-Office incl. MS Project, Minitab or comparable statistic programs.
- Good ability in analyzing and problem solving; networking and communication skills
- Strong capabilities in organizing-, quality- and result Orientation with a customer focus
- Working experience in an international company for some years – preferably.
- Knowledge in QS9000/TS16949 preferable.