URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of Decorative Paints, Marine, Protective and Powder Coatings. The Group has 68 companies and 33 production facilities on all continents. Jotun products are available in more than 90 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. Jotun is employing more than 9,600 employees. The Jotun Group is organized into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
Location : Amata Nakorn,Chonburi
Job responsibility :
- Plan and maintain the production schedule by monitoring and analysing demand, maintaining stocking levels of finished goods and co-ordinating with other functions to able to support and meet all customer requirements.
- Establish and control the production plan by analysis of customer demand and pre-set minimum balances set up with in the company operating system and scheduling the work accordingly in order to meet product demand.
- Produce statistical analysis on production side, interpret and where necessary review parameters in company system to ensure that production demands are met
- Manage, control and evaluate the finished goods transit activities to ensure their correct performance and able to support the customer’s demand.
- Co-operate with maintenance by scheduling planned to shut down any production lines to ensure that preventative maintenance is executed correctly.
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure the scheduled plan can be produced within time frame and complied with its specification.
- Bachelor degree in Science, Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related fields.
- Age : 25 - 30 years
- Having experience in Manufacturing, QC , Production, Planning, Scheduling
- Computer literacy such as Microsoft office ; word /excel / power point
- Spoke & Written English skill are fair.
- Able to handle an urgent job or special orders.
- Able to work as a team and coordinate with other departments
Attractive remuneration package, including fringe benefit and career prospects will be offered to the successful candidates such as ; Gasoline allowance, sales Incentive, Provident Fund, Medical Insurance, SIM Card & Mobile Expense, Notebook, etc. How to Apply : Interested candidates are invited to write in with full resume giving details of personal particulars, working experience, stating current and expected salaries, and enclosing a recent photograph to the address below : Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Bangpakong Industrial Estate (BIP 2) 700/353 Moo 6,
T.Donhualor, A.Muang Chonburi 20000
Tel : 02- 022 - 9888 ext: 1201