Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Receive order from customers, place order and send to factories. Coordinate with other departments concerning customers’ requirement and specifications based on Order Management function
- Finish Goods management from Order or Forecast until delivery to Customers with right Quantity, Quality and time conduct production plan to team
- Analyze key factors, parameters, relations in Production Plan process to achieve business target such as cycle time, tact time, value stream mapping, improve customer satisfaction in term of On-Time-Delivery
- Ensure FG inventory are optimize and align with the corporate target
- Manage demand and supply of all product families including new product launch
- Maintain, Elaborate, Publish, Review production plan to align with customer demand and manufacturing efficiency, monitoring plan vs output with analysis and able propose solutions
- Well understand in Capacities analysis, Lean Production process and Production Systems
- Maintain and exceed department and factory key performance, Expected contributions of the position to the results of the organization) (KPI)
- Ensure the product quantity from production line to finished goods out going and delivery on time
- Coordinate with concerned department when problem of production plan is occurs
- Analyze the customer demand against the material delivery schedule to propose the production start date
- Co-ordinates with related function who concerned new Project to get achieve as Project timeframe plan
- Coordinate and cooperate with Sales team and Logistics team to ensure effective supply process and Logistic offer agreement
- Male or Female
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in IE, Process Engineer, Industrial Management,Logistics & Supply Chain, Business Admin. or any related field
- Minimum 5 years of direct experience in Production Planning, Material Planning or Production Scheduling
- Possess strong planning, Production Capacity , Process analytical, MPS& MRP systems and visuals knowledge to manage the production plan , Plan vs Actual analysis with preventive action proposal, Possess strong problem solving skill and ability to communicate with all levels
- Able to support team to solve problem and create preventive proposal to improve current operation to be better productivities and have leadership skill
- Ability to select the right communication tools to achieve the fastest response is a pre-requisite
- Self-motivated, Result-oriented, Team Player and Strong Service Mind
- Good interpersonal skills with excellent English communication both writing
- Work well under pressure Self-motivated, Result-oriented, Team Player, Strong Service Mind and be proactive
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Ordering Systems , CPO, PLS, OPT, ERP /Simulation/VSM/Lean knowledge is preferable
The Interested applicants, please send a detailed resume in English with a photo indicating experience, qualifications, skills, current & expected salary including Professional License, TOEIC Score (if any) and transcript to:
Thai-Swedish Assembly Co., Ltd. and TMBP Limited
Human Resource Section
35/1 Moo 7, Bang-na Trad Highway Km. 25, T.Bangsaothong,
Khing Amphur Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10540
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
The Volvo Group
The Volvo Group is a European based company with a history of over 80 years, working with. We stand as one of the leading suppliers of commercial transport solutions providing products such as trucks, buses, construction equipment, drive systems for marine, industrial applications and as well as products for aircraft engine components.
We have production facilities in 19 countries and sales activities in some 180 countries and about 88,400 employees, working with Energy, Passion and Respect for Individual. The Volvo Group is organized in nine product-related business areas: Volvo Trucks, Renault Trucks, Mack Trucks, UD Trucks, Volvo Buses, Volvo Construction Equipment, Volvo Penta, Volvo Aero and Volvo Financial Services, and ten supporting business units: Volvo 3P, Volvo Powertrain, Volvo Parts, Volvo Logistics, Volvo Technology, Volvo Information Technology, Volvo Business Services, Volvo Group Real Estate, Volvo Group NAP and Volvo Group Insurance.
Our business has established in Thailand since 1976. Our sales & aftermarket office is Volvo Group (Thailand) Co., Ltd. and our production facilities are Thai-Swedish Assembly Co., Ltd and TMBP Limited which are located in Bangsaothong, Samuthprakarn.
The group is looking for