Production Manager - Samutsakhon (EN-163-13-SS)
Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.
LOCATION: Samut Sakhon Industrial Estate
REPORTING TO: Managing Director
THE COMPANY: Our client is one of the leading garment exporters in Thailand
- Interpret the detail and features of product drawings from customer to ensure Improve production efficiency based on lean manufacturing approach.
- Improve production yield.
- Reduction of non-value process and production defects.
- Efficiently balance the production line and manage the flow of production from fabric to finished garments
- Male or Female, age not over 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial Engineering or related field
- At least 3 years’ of professional experience in production management in garment industry
- Strong leadership and excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently, handle pressure and work against deadline.
- Self-motivated, hardworking and highly responsible.
- Good command in English communication and computer literate
Interested candidates are invited to submit your updated Resume
(in MS-Words file only) with recent photo (stating current & expected package)
“Only shortlisted candidate(s) will be called in for an interview.”
For further information please contact,
Pacific 2000, International Recruitments
8th Floor., M. Thai Tower, All Seasons Place,
87 Wireless Rd., Pathumwan, Bangkok 10300
Tel: (66-2)654-0300 Fax: (66-2) 654-0299
Web site: http://www.pacific2000.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Pacific 2000 Recruitment Co., Ltd.