Production Manager - Painting and Coating
- To control production staff and processes in order to achieve the production plan in the most effective and safe way.
- Provide a working knowledge or training programs to staff as per the production schedule.
- Responsible for the management and coordination of plant operations and other departments.
- Assure attainment of business objectives and productions schedules while insuring product standards that will exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Manage spending as planned budget, control spending in a relation of changes in production volume and other necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering or equivalent.
- More than 10 years’ experience in manufacturing field.
- Fluent in English.