aCommerce are now seeking an experienced Production Manager. This will be both a challenging and unique opportunity to develop your career in an industry that is thriving and will be the next big thing.
Core Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to lead, motivate and build a successful team
- Work well and able to keep calm under pressure with ability to work to tight schedule
- Able lead and deliver projects to meet clients’ expectation
- Excellent communicator with peers, managers and team
- Ability to learn and develop in dynamic and complex business environment
- Minimum 3-year experience in e-commerce or related field
- Ability to understand e-commerce platform is a must
- Understand how to create quality content for e-commerce websites
- Manage a team of web admins, production coordinators, content writers
- Responsible for contentproduction on e-commerce websites for household brands and day-to-day website administration for clients
- Liaise with Dev team, PMs and clients to attain content related feature development
- Lead product content library project for brands
- Estimate costs, create quotations, manage and deliver the project to meet clients’ expectation
- Source and manage translators, writers, graphic designers and photographers to deliver content to meet clients’ expectation
- Write, translate and edit product content to ensure that the product description is grabbing and SEO friendly
- Solve ad-hoc issues internally and externally to ensure smooth operations of business.
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, apply now and don't wait any longer. Start your 2017 with the right career and opportunity.
About aCommerce (aCommerce.asia)
aCommerce is an ecommerce solutions provider present in Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Malaysia and Singapore, bringing global brands online. Having raised one of the largest Series A funding rounds of Southeast Asia, aCommerce is now rapidly expanding as the region’s leading ecommerce service provider. With over 1,200 staff and operations in Southeast Asia, aCommerce provides robust localized ecommerce solutions for global brands such as L’Oreal, LINE, HP, Philips as well as retailers and marketplaces such as Lazada and MatahariMall.
The company offers end-to-end retail services, which includes multi-shipping and multi-channel management, ecommerce platform design and development, order fulfillment and warehousing, payment gateways, cross border management, localization strategy, delivery and logistics, customer service call centers, creative production, and performance marketing. aCommerce was founded in May 2013 and is based in Bangkok.
Embrace and Drive Change
If you are not prepared to deal with constant change, then you probably are not a good fit for the company. We embrace it enthusiastically, and perhaps even more importantly, to encourage and drive it.
It's important to constantly challenge and stretch yourself and not be stuck in a job where you don't feel like you are growing or learning. Our goal is to help employees unlock that potential.
Working in a WOW environment
We are not an average company, our service is not average, and we don't want our people to be average. We expect every employee to deliver WOW. We seek to WOW our customers, our co-workers, our vendors, and our partners.