Meyer Industries Limited
We are seeking an exceptionally capable, self-motivated individual to fill the position of Production Manager. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for candidates who enjoy leading people to achieve performance targets in a fast-paced work environment. The Production Manager will be focused on achieving on-time delivery, reducing scrap and rework rates, improving productivity and ensuring a safe workplace for the employees.
Job Summary :-
- Manage production planning, material control and production process to achieve on-time delivery.
- Adjust manpower, machine capacity and tooling availability to meet existing and future demand.
- Ensure that products are manufactured according to product spec.
- Evaluate and find the best solution for all quality issues.
- Review customer complaints and take appropriate corrective and preventative action(s).
- Implement and drive continuous improvement activities throughout the plant.
- Evaluate manufacturing processes to identify potential improvements.
- Improve manpower utilization throughout the division.
- Optimize product flows to reduce waste.
- Set up processes and systems to create a foundation for long-term improvement.
- Implement a cross-functional training among sections and departments to create a multifunction team.
- Improve the communication within sections and departments and make them to work & think as team.
- Ensure on-time delivery of samples to marketing arms with the right quality, and ensure that the same quality can be produced in mass production.
- Provide estimated and actual production data (process flows, cycle times, etc.) to Costing.
- Develop new product technologies to drive innovation and improve production efficiency.
- Motivate employees to achieve key performance indicators (KPIs) and overcome challenges.
- Identify training and development needs for the division.
- Promote, discipline and terminate employees as needed.
- Minimize employee turnover rate.
- Work with Maintenance to ensure that preventative maintenance (PM) is performed properly.
- Provide feedback to Tooling Engineering on tooling usage and condition.
- Provide feedback to Packaging Design & Engineering on difficulties in packing process.
- Ensure safe working conditions and suitable work environment for all employees
- Continuously work to improve safety by addressing both physical safety issues and employee safety attitudes.
- Implement 5S strategies to maintain and improve housekeeping in all areas.
- B.S. or M.S. Degree in Engineering or related fields.
- 7+ years of related industry experience.
- Knowledge of production management.
- Knowledge of quality management systems.
- Knowledge of ERP or MRP systems.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to motivate employees at all levels.
- Strong English verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong decision-making, problem-solving, multitasking and organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interface with all levels of personnel from workers to top management, plus marketing arms, vendors and customers.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent ability to manage time and resources to meet deadlines.
- Creative, has an open mind towards new ways of doing things.
- Feels comfortable with a hands-on approach to process and equipment.
- Self-starter, able to work with little direct oversight.
- Strong work ethic, thrives under pressure.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to communicate verbally in Thai, Cantonese and/or Mandarin.
- Knowledge of Production or Industrial Engineering.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing methods.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Meyer Industries Limited
Meyer Industries Limited
Meyer is a world leader in the cookware industry, founded in 1951 with affiliates throughout the U.S., Europe, Asia, and Australia. Laem Chabang (Thailand) is home to our largest manufacturing facility, with 5 factories on one campus that employ over 4,000 people and produce up to 150,000 products a day. We offer consumers a stable of widely recognized international cookware brands including Circulon, Anolon, Farberware, KitchenAid, Rachael Ray and Prestige.