Production Engineer - Navanakorn plant
The Production Engineer will be responsible for the resolution of daily issues, providing technical expertise to area operators, and implementing continuous process improvements. Focus will be on EHS performance, equipment performance and reliability, daily production, productivity, stable operations and supporting key capital projects.
- Daily focus and improvement efforts in safety, environmental and production performance.
- Technical resource for all equipment issues and operational procedures within the area.
- Work in tandem with operators, team leaders and maintenance personnel to drive the safe and efficient operation of the
- Manage production schedule to meet maintenance requirements.
- Identify and drive completion of area projects that yield both safety and productivity improvements.
- Manage day-to-day operations to effectively deliver high quality product, while serving as the primary owner for production schedule attainment.
- Operate as the area lead for strict adherence to all applicable environmental, health, and safety requirements.
- Demonstrate commitment to safety and environmental compliance by executing improvement projects and acting as an ongoing champion for EHS.
- Provide daily direction-setting and leadership to area production personnel. Lead small to mid-size capital improvement projects and provide technical knowledge/expertise to large capital project teams.
- Drive continuous process improvement and cost reduction through the use of TPM, Learn, and Six Sigma tools.
- Daily coordination of shift to shift transfer activities.
- Coordinate all change management activities in the area.
- Working with area resources to determine and communicate the prioritization of maintenance activities.
- Interface with internal/external customers, Technology and Product Schedulers.
- Capital project justifications and subsequent execution and integration into the operation.
The Successful Applicant
- BS in Chemical Engineering or related engineering discipline with chemical operations experience.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing operation.
- Highly motivated and energetic, willing to demonstrate significant ownership in the overall production area.
- Excellent leadership, communication in English language and interpersonal skills are essential with ability to lead/supervise a diverse workforce and contractors.
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to organize and analyze process data, utilize statistical analysis, and effectively troubleshoot complex chemical processes.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and motivate teams, drive change, and deliver quantifiable production improvements.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Ecolab Ltd.
Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services that provide and protect clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments.
We deliver comprehensive programs and services to the food, energy, healthcare, industrial and hospitality markets in more than 170 countries around the world.
With our strong services, solutions and expertise, we see tremendous opportunity to further strengthen our relationships with the largest players in global business and help our customers meet their operational challenges anywhere in the world.
Ecolab is an Equal Opportunity Employer, relying on the diversity of our workforce to drive innovation and growth.
For more information, please visit our website www.ecolab.com