Easmed Co., Ltd.
Product Specialist (กรุงเทพฯ / ภาคตะวันออกเฉียงเหนือ / ภาคใต้)
Overall purpose of job:
Responsible for achieving pharmaceutical product sales to new and established accounts sales objective and greater market penetration. This job eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
- Create a plan to achieve objective through sales and servicing of customers in a prescribed territory.
- Schedule appointments and make preplanned sales presentations to customers.
- Identify new customers, increase new listing and maintain partnership with key opinion leader and key prescribers.
- Initiate contact and schedule appointment with potential new customers.
- Make effective visits to customer location to gather information on orders and market conditions.
- Prepare sales reports, market intelligence data and document as required.
- Follow up with customer to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction in timely manner.
- Provide input to sales forecast.
- Collect and utilize all necessary marketing information. Identify potential impacts to business.
- Participate in special project to improve company performance.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate in Pharmacy or Science
- 2-3 years of direct experience as Medical Representative, Sale Representative, Product Specialist in Pharmaceutical business (For ฺNortheastern and Southern)
- 2-3 years of direct experience as Medical Device (ENT, Neuro, General surgery, OR field will be an advantage) (For Bangkok)
- Good command of Thai & English in speaking, reading and writing
- Strong communication skills and pleasant personality
- Must have a good track record on achievement
- Self-motivated and “can-do” attitude
- Have own car and driving license
- Able to travel up country and abroad
- Local people are preferable