Beko Thai Co., Ltd./บริษัท เบโค ไทย จำกัด
Company: Beko Thai Co. Ltd. (www.beko.co.th)
About Company: Beko Thai Co. Ltd is the latest subsidiary of Arçelik Group, which was founded in 1955, operates in consumer durables and consumer electronics sectors under the scope of Koç Holding, which is the only Conglomerate from Turkey listing in Fortune 500, with its production, marketing and after-sales services. Arçelik Group has 25.000 employees worldwide and 14 production facilities throughout the world; in Turkey, Romania, Russia, China and South Africa. The Company has recently broke ground on its Thailand Refrigerator company, which is planned to go into operation by the end of 2015.Arçelik Group provides products and services in 130 countries with sales and marketing offices located in 25 countries and under 10 different brands (Arçelik, Beko, Grundig, Defy, Arctic, Blomberg, Elektrabregenz, Leisure, Flavel and Altus).
With nearly 60 years of experience in the industry, Arçelik Group consistently contributes to achieving sustainability by pioneering social and environmental activities in the countries where it operates, in addition to creating economic value through employment, growth and added value. For further information please visit: www.arcelikas.com
Product Sourcing Specialist (SEA)
Work Location: Bangkok, Sathorn
Report To: Product Sourcing Manager
- Product Sourcing Specialist (PSS) will be responsible for developing and managing regional sources.
- Strategically to support revenue growth. In order to achieve this goal PSS will be responsible from complete.
- Supplier management (pricing, contracts, cost analysis, finding new suppliers, cost improvements).
- In addition to that PSS will be also responsible to follow product qualification projects from ASEAN suppliers.
- Directly and also by being in close contact with China and EMEA sourcing teams for regional needs.
- Also PSS will be responsible from reporting and analyzing SKU efficiency in terms of turnover and profitability.
- PSS will be responsible to follow the market price trends, value chains of outsource products to secure revenue growth. PSS will support sales teams in the region to provide marketing materials, product presentations, costing info and all other commercial data of outsourced products.
- Knowledge of strategic sourcing tools, knowledge of supplier contracts
- Excellent communication skills, strong negotiation and problem-solving skills, project management skills, planning skills, contracting skills, supplier management skills, very good English skills
- Min 3 years experiences in Product sourcing, supplier management, contracting, negotiations, strategic sourcing (preferably has experiences in Home Appliances)
- Experience at a multinational appliances or retail company