QI Services (Thailand) Limited/บริษัท คิวไอ เซอร์วิส (ไทยแลนด์) จำกัด
Are you seeking new and dynamic challenges? Or maybe a total improvement or change to your life? If you are nodding profusely then keep reading on and find out what’s behind this unique opportunity being offered to you now.
We are a multinational conglomerate with diversified business interests in lifestyle & leisure, luxury & collectibles, training & conference management, direct selling & e-commerce, telecommunications, property development and several more in the making.
At QI, our continuous global expansion means we are always on the lookout for highly talented and creative individuals who want to make a difference in the world. Be one of us!
Product Pricing Executive
- Develop and implement pricing activities for the markets assigned
- Maintain Master Price List (including logistics) and related data for the department
- Perform price and promo set up in E-commerce platform and assist pricing operations
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Develop and implement year-round pricing activities for the markets assigned
- Understand business needs and be able to propose solutions (pricing and products related)
- Handle logistic related cost and price
- Quick Response to incidents and provide solution for urgent cases.
- Perform Ad Hoc projects/tasks as assigned.
- Perform price and promo set up in new E-Commerce platform to support operations
- Maintain Master Price List, Restriction Rules, Exception Rules, and Tax Rules for all plans.
- Ensure accuracy of price and promo on the E-Commerce platform
- Prepare materials and documents for presentation and meetings.
- Work and coordinate with different teams (across different branches) to complete given tasks and resolves incidents/issues.
- Able to work on Odd hours to check and validate eStore activities, occasionally
- Preferably 2 year experience in Pricing / Marketing/ Finance or similar business acumen
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business related fields
- Adequate Commercial Sense and Business Views
- Able to work under pressure under tight deadlines
- Able to work odd hours occasionally to perform QA on estores
- Outstanding MS Office Skills especially MS Excel. Advanced MS Excel skill is an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English is compulsory
- Detail-oriented, reliable, and organized
- Fast learner, self-initiative, idea-implementer and committable
- Total years of working experiences: 2 years
- Total years of in the job experiences: minimum 1 year
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application
QI Services (Thailand) Ltd.
540 Mercury Tower, Room No. 2002, 20th Floor,
Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330