Beko Thai Co., Ltd.
Company: Beko Thai Co. Ltd. (www.beko.co.th)
About Company: Beko Thai Co. Ltd is the latest subsidiary of Arçelik Group, which was founded in 1955, operates in consumer durables and consumer electronics sectors under the scope of Koç Holding, which is the only Conglomerate from Turkey listing in Fortune 500, with its production, marketing and after-sales services. Arçelik Group has 25.000 employees worldwide and 14 production facilities throughout the world; in Turkey, Romania, Russia, China and South Africa. The Company has recently broke ground on its Thailand Refrigerator company, which is planned to go into operation by the end of 2015.Arçelik Group provides products and services in 130 countries with sales and marketing offices located in 25 countries and under 10 different brands (Arçelik, Beko, Grundig, Defy, Arctic, Blomberg, Elektrabregenz, Leisure, Flavel and Altus).
With nearly 60 years of experience in the industry, Arçelik Group consistently contributes to achieving sustainability by pioneering social and environmental activities in the countries where it operates, in addition to creating economic value through employment, growth and added value. For further information please visit: www.arcelikas.com
Product Marketing Specialist (SEA)
Position Title: Product Management Specialist
Work Location: Sathorn Square, Bangkok
Report To: SEA Product Manager - Thailand
The purpose of SEA Product Management Specialist position is to develop mid to long term product development strategy thru product line focus for SEA markets while supporting short term business agenda for the region as well as country. The position will play crucial role to manage market price position and maximize SKU performance and efficiency, turnover, and target market share.
- Develop strong product line strategy ensuring efficient range proliferation healthy financial growth thru portfolio and range proliferation.
- Drive key product development plan for region and each subsidiary by working closely with HQ product management team.
- Ensure flawless regional product launch plan with effective collaboration with marketing, trade marketing, and product training team.
- Review business foresight, competitive environment, consumer insight, and relevant standard context across the region.
Responsible in the development and execution of product category and market development plan to meet company objectives.
Responsible in defining product strategies and product portfolio management ensuring that each SKU or product line maintains a healthy P&L
Ensure operational excellence via comprehensive understanding of product, market and competitive environment and be able to formulate strategic plan of action and define opportunities for the specific product wherein you are responsible.
- Strong business management, analytical, decisive and result or action-oriented.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Marketing or any related field well identifying segmentation, USP, brand & product value proposition.
- Strong business and product strategic planning background down to portfolio & range management.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience in marketing and/or product marketing.
- Good interpersonal & entrepreneurial skill, hence strong team ship bonding.
- Strong attention to detail in sales and marketing analysis.
- Excellence MS office.