Product Marketing Section Manager
- Manage in-life product performance: sales, margin, and churn, conducting extensive numerical analysis using company data.
- Identify and present innovative and creative product solutions.
- Project management of all product integration/launches/changes throughout implementation.
- Identify the business and operational requirements based upon the business requirements & objectives of each product.
- Display a high level of critical thinking in cross-functional process analysis and problem resolution for new and existing products.
- Coordinate and build strong working relations with various internal organizations including; IT, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, Product Development, & Operations.
- Lead the development, approval, training, and communication of new products/product changes and their associated customer, operational, system, & process impacts to the various internal organizations.
- Develop & conduct specialized training on new products launched and raise awareness & application of relevant subject matter.
- Monitor internal processes for efficiency and validity pre & post product launch/changes.
- Provide support for other departmental projects as needed.
- Participate in opportunities to develop both personally and professionally.
- To meet/exceed and maintain service levels as assigned by management.
- To meet/exceed expected reliability standards.
- Uphold Birch Communications' company virtues.
- Adhere to Corporate Compliance Policy
- Male or Female age over 30 years old.
-Bachelors or Master degree in business, marketing, engineering, science;
-5-10 experiences in product development, strategic planning, and implementation preferred.
- Good command of English.
ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE EXCELLENT COMMAND OF ENGLISH Remuneration package and benefits will be provided to the successful candidates. Interested applicants, Please submit your detailed resume stating experience and expected salary, along with recent photo to :