Renesola (Thailand) Ltd.
ReneSola is US listed multi-international company. We have worldwide business network and sales branches established in Americas, Europe, Japan, Australia, Singapore and other the APMEA, providing customers with timely services and high-quality photovoltaic and LED lighting products. With our innovative technology capabilities and quality products, ReneSola is actively expanding the downstream business, providing integrated solutions for commercial, residential and utility projects to tirelessly and continuously improve the strategic status of new energy and to further improve our innovative capability.
Product Manager – LED Outdoor/Electrical Distribution
This position requires an individual with demonstrated aptitude for a leadership and product line ownership in a highly dynamic cross-functional environment. This position will be critical to help, drive and achieve the sales and margin benefits associated with a growing LED Outdoor & Electrical Distribution product lines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1) Provide product management leadership to drive profitable growth and share under assigned product line(s).
2) Responsible for new product leadership (NPI), product line vitality/mapping, multi-generational product development (MGPD), competitiveness and commercialization.
3) Understand and develop the product positioning strategy based on regulatory pressure, competitive threats and customer needs.
4) Lead a cross functional teams in performing market analysis, competitive assessments, and customer/market segmentation to identify key areas of focus for growth.
5) Develop and lead pricing strategy and implementation, productivity programs, and go-to-market strategies to effectively manage overall product line(s) profitability.
6) Provide product leadership during annual business planning processes – MGPD and GPB.
7) Own product features and disclaimer declared on product packaging and literatures.
8) Take an active role in supporting the commercial team in customer meetings, bids and presentations.
9) Understand various international product certifications and regulations and maintain regulatory compliance across the product line(s).
10) Work closely with industry standard regulators and internal parties to validate the products in timely manner.
11) Provide product knowledge & training to the teams and key customers.
12) Develop and maintain literatures up-to-date and sales tool kits to support commercial teams.
13) Keeps abreast of all industry trends and maintain effective analysis and able to communicate the information succinctly at short notice.
Skills & Qualifications:
Local nationality with Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in a professional discipline such as Electrical Engineering.
Extensive product management experience with decent experience at middle-senior level and exposure to membership product marketing would be a distinct advantage.
LED Lighting and Electrical Distribution knowledge is a MUST.
Strategic thinker and entrepreneurial-minded, with the ability to take initiative.
Possess good interpersonal, negotiation, and communication skills with strong analytical ability.
Ability to work independently under pressure with business development skills.
Good command of English both written and spoken and PC literate.
Able to travel.