Product Manager – Cars and Bikes (Thai or Indonesian Candidates)
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Sathorn, Bangkok
The Company: Our Client is one of the major operators in lubricant industry.
Purpose of role:
Manage product portfolio for the assigned Spaces/Markets, new product launches, additions/ deletions and execution of product comms as aligned with the Brand Activation Manager; work closely with ASEAN Country Activation teams to track progress and adapt plans under the guidance and supervision of the Brand & Communication Manager.
Key Results/ Accountabilities expected from role
• Lead product projects for assigned brand including product range launches & relaunches, product additions and deletions building the project plan, driving the project from initialisation to launch and evaluation, working closely with Country Activation, GLT and Supply Chain.
• Work as program managers to ensure projects are on track and managing the risk, inviting key stakeholders’ intervention when necessary.
• Deliver specific BTL product marketing materials, working with the local agency and with inputs from multiple stakeholders.
• Execute product marketing communications and plans for the product brands by working with the Brand Activation Manager and Media & PR Manager
• Follow and execute effective product management processes in conjunction with networks to ensure consistent product/brand implementation and representation. Implement and manage product brand guidelines and policy in accordance with master brand and global product brand guidelines.
• Monitor implementation of progress vs. agreed KPIs for overall brand and key projects.
• Support assigned Brand Activation Manager to ensure brand activities are delivered as per the plan and adapt/adopt global offers where necessary. Monitor return on investment.
• Understand and fulfil agreed specific Product Quality & Compliance accountabilities which apply to the role, as part of the Auto Marketing role card.
• Develop and implement a systematic approach through the embedding of relevant OMS elements and ensuring appropriate risk reviews are undertaken appropriately.
Key challenges faced on the role
Good analytic and project management skills are needed to manage product portfolios in multifunctional teams
Ability to drive engagement with sales and presentation skills to senior stakeholders to drive alignment
Any Other Relevant Information
The job holder will manage a complex product portfolio, and support input and output for the following planning purposes;
- LBM Demand, Vulnerability and Opportunity Planning
- Marketing Activity plans and ASP investment plan
- Feed into the annual OD&I and ASP planning
- Input to Roadmapper and annual project prioritization
Scope of the role is ASEAN Cluster
Travel requirement is in the range 25% to 35%
• University degree in Marketing or related discipline
• Product marketing experience is required
• Project management skill are required
• Brand management & CRM experience would be plus
• Good communication & negotiation skills
• Experience of working in a matrix organization with complex customer interfaces
• Lubricants experience desirable but not essential
• High degree of personal impact
- Product launches
- Project and activity delivery to market
Please submit your up-to-date CV in MS Word format, and state your current and
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Fircroft Thailand Limited
Unit 2202, Level 22nd, Pacific Place II,
142 Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel. 66-2-653-2947 Ext 113, Fax: 66-2-653-2948
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft (Thailand) Limited
Fircroft is one of the world's leading technical recruitment agencies, with a turnover of USD 1.5 billion (2013). With network of offices and joint operations supporting over 66 countries worldwide, Fircroft has global contracts with the world’s largest energy companies and some of the world's leading engineering companies.
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for over 44 years, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide.
We currently have over 8,000 contractors placed in roles around the world and, as well as contractor recruitment, we also fill permanent job vacancies across our key sectors; Oil & Gas, Automotive, Power & Energy, Mining & Minerals and Engineering.
Our success and reputation hinges on our people-centred approach. By ensuring our own people are focused, committed and approachable, we make sure the recruitment process is both seamless and enjoyable.
When it comes to finding people the right job - we’re the right people for the job.