Product Manager, ASEAN (Dental Product)
Adecco Consulting Ltd.
- Be the product expert, able to present the products and demonstrate with high expertise on
digital dental products with heavy emphasis on 3D imaging/CAD-CAM, allied technologies and software
- Prepare product launch plans for countries and provide all assistance to territory business managers in pre-launch and post launch till sales stabilize
- Manages product life cycle processes including product introductions, rationalization discontinuances for all countries in ASEAN
- Team Development - Play a key role in training and knowledge transfer to the field level
- Strategic Business Development & Management
- Competitive Analysis - Track competition activities in terms of coverage, price, initiatives and help sales team with analysis data
- Establish and promote brand with release of articles, advertisements in popular Asia level dental magazines and internet media
- Creation of materials and templates for tenders and bidding
- Marketing & Promotion: Responsible for establishing product as a leading brand in ASEAN
- Bachelor Degree in medical or technology related field, Master Degree in MBA
- Strong preference for medical/clinical background in dental, radiology, medical imaging, Medical devices
- Strong technical & marketing / sales support background
- Experience launching technical products with very strong project management background
- Excellent Communication both Thai and English
- Self-motivate and self-direct on a daily basis and able to operate in a remote environment
- Some travel within the Region. Occasional travel out of territory in Greater Asia, US or Europe
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Adecco Consulting Ltd.
Adecco Consulting Ltd.
Adecco Worldwide - Adecco is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in Human Resources services. Registered in Switzerland, and managed by a multinational team with expertise in markets spanning the globe, the Adecco Group delivers an unparalleled range of flexible staffing and career resources to clients and associates. Adecco was created in 1996, following the merger of Adia (Switzerland) and Ecco (France), two leading personnel service firms with complementary geographical profiles. We are now having more than 7,000 offices in 60 countries and territories worldwide.
Adecco Thailand - Adecco Thailand is the leader in Human Resource Solutions, offering Recruitment, Employment/ Outsource/ Contract Staffing and Human Capital Solutions. With over 20 years of experience in Thailand, we have developed the network and expertise to assist companies in building successful teams. We are now operated with 10 Business Units, connects over 8,000 Associates each day through Adecco network of over 200 Employees. Our recruitment managers and consultants are in possession of expertise, knowledge of industry and employment trends, enabling us to fully understand HR requirements and offer the most practical solutions.