Product Manager (Frozen Dessert)
Argyll Scott Asia
- Well-known company and brand
- Report to regional overseas
About Our Client
- Our client manufactures and distributes leading category product brands in the South East Asian industry. Their product has high presence around Asian regional markets and is distributed through a variety of channels. They are now looking for a Product Manager to help support their business growth further.
- Monitor domestic market trends to create effective marketing strategies
- Develop communication plans to execute accordingly for both trade and consumer targets
- Continually conduct market and data analysis, new product development and monitor product regulations
- Lead local team on executing market and promotion activities for new products
- Manage advertising and promotion budgets to ensure that maximum results for sales and marketing are reached
- Recognise competitor threats, product weaknesses and identify the opportunities available to improve on
- Responsible for overall features of products including project management, marketing development, budget, evaluation, sales and profit maintenance
- Degree holder with at least several years of experience in Product/Brand Management (5+ years minimum)
- Strong familiarization with the FMCG market - Food/Beverage industry would be preferred
- Experienced in managing teams and working across business units
- Past involvement in consumer research and NPD is a plus
- Fully proficient in Thai and English required (must be able to report to regional office)
- Good compensation package and benefits
- Great career development by having your own team to manage
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Argyll Scott Asia
Argyll Scott Asia
We recruit the very best talent for middle management positions across a range of functions and sectors.
Think you've heard all that before? Read on.
We're here to make recruitment better. Better for our clients, our candidates and our own recruitment professionals.
We build relationships, not databases, and add real value that helps organisations and individuals grow. We are a team of functional and sector specialists delivering a genuinely consultative service that is underpinned by the depth of both our market knowledge and the client & candidate networks we have built.