Rockyou (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Please submit English Resume only
About the Role:
As a Product Manager, you will use your passion, experience and analytical skills to partner with Production team members to deliver players a fun and engaging experience that maximizes overall success of a game title or titles.
- Drive the continued optimization of a live game with a focus on monetization and engagement.
- Answer business questions through data analysis using SQL, Excel, and other business intelligence tools.
- Monitor and drive improvements to engagement and monetization KPIs. Provide regular KPI updates to team leadership
- Work closely with Producers, Game Designers, and Engineers to define, launch and optimize a feature and content roadmap.
- Tune and balance new features and content. Write product specification documents.
- Collaborate with Game Designers and Producers to identify improvements to existing gameplay loops as well as new feature, content, and event ideas.
- Define and manage the execution of the daily ingame event schedule:
- define daily schedule
- write in-game announcements
- design events, set up admin tools, and launch events
- payout reward to eligible players
- Monitor event performance for optimization opportunities. Manage messaging, design, and tuning experiments for the daily ingame events.
- Manage the ongoing development and optimization of a web-based, free-to-play game through all key phases of the product lifecycle.
- Drive for answers to business questions via hands-on exploration of data using SQL, Excel, statistical analysis and business intelligence tools.
- Work with Game Designers, Producers and Engineers to create the best gameplay and service experience for players.
- Research and understand customer needs through a wide variety of methodologies (data analysis, focus testing, competitive research, etc) and translate that research into actionable product plans.
- For live games, aggressively monitor and drive improvements to KPIs and help manage the release of new features, content, and events.
- Actively identify and share best practices across the organization.
- A passion for free-to-play games. We’re all game geeks around here, and find that PMs who love games also make the best games.
- 2+ years of product management or data-driven business analyst experience.
- Analytical, data-driven thinker who enjoys problem-solving. You should be expert level with statistics, writing SQL statements and modeling in Excel. A driving curiosity and attention to detail. Can’t help but try to figure out a problem when you see one, and then understand doing so often requires diving into the details.
- Extreme self-starter, having the ability to work as a part of a team in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Customer focused, with a demonstrated track record of turning customer needs and ideas into live product. Excellent interpersonal skills, and written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience with game design concepts and principles.
- Ability to gather, synthesize and communicate large datasets to make actionable insights. Excel and SQL experience required.
- Understanding of core engagement and monetization KPIs
- Outstanding written and oral English communication skills.
- Experience writing project plans and product specification documents.
- Experience working for a social or mobile game developer a plus.
- BA/BS degree. MBA degree a plus.
- Must be Thai national
RockYou® is committed to defining the future of social gaming, creating products intended to serve players, advertisers, and developers alike. The company has dedicated itself to the development of high-quality games, including the celebrated Zoo World™ franchise. With advertising products that offer brands more meaningful interactions with players, RockYou creates an unmatched value-per-engagement for both brands and users. RockYou's partnerships with world-class talent are part of their steadfast commitment to working with the next generation of social game developers.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Rockyou (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Rockyou (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Founded in 2005, RockYou runs the world’s largest in-game video ad platform for premium brands, connecting them to 75 million users. RockYou applies its proprietary technology and expertise as a top social game developer to run the world’s best monetized ad platform for games, so advertisers can reach highly engaged consumers, and game developers can monetize their entire player base.
[VISIT OUR SITE]