VALOR HEALTH CO., LTD.
Responsible for a product/ brand, which requires more tactful marketing skills. Develops marketing plans and programs for the specific product/ brand, review, evaluate and adjust plans to cater the changes of the market. Continuously assess and develop new channels to broaden the company’s market share and profit in the specific product/ brand.
- Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product. This involves printed and electronic promotional material, product training, and relevant clinical papers.
- Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products.
- Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues in Clinical Research and Regulatory to address any issues that may arise.
- Close liaison with the field force to assess the response to and suitability of current promotional material and to ensure that the printed promotional material is being used optimally.
- Assist with the development of the annual marketing plan and for controlling advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
- Responsible for preparing product forecasts, and constantly monitoring inventory levels liaison with principal to ensure supply timelines.
- Liaise with the advertising agency regarding the product campaign including journal advertising, direct mail and conferences
- Degree in Bachelor of Science Program in Nutrition or related filed
- At least 10 years’ in sales management experienced in OBGYN and/or pediatric
- Good understand of business functions, strong in marketing
- Strong influencing, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to coach, motivate and develop people
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken Thai and English
- Proficient PC skills
- Understanding implication of digital marketing and social media is a plus
Human Resources Department
Valor Health Co., Ltd.
2/22 Iyara Tower, 10th Fl. Chan Rd., Tungwatdon, Sathorn Bangkok 10120
Telephone 02-678-5150 , 083-749-6556
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง VALOR HEALTH CO., LTD.
VALOR HEALTH CO., LTD.
Strategy is about making choices, trade-offs;
it's about deliberately choosing to be different"