Product Manager (Consumer Health Care, OTC)
Mundipharma (Thailand) Limited
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Must be the company’s product champion (primarily in assigned products & in all consumer health care products.)
- Collection of market and competitor information, keeping informed of all major market dynamics, issues and communication of such information to line manager
- Working with supervisor in developing new product Annual Brand Plan including development of local strategy together with tactical plans and campaigns to maximize new product sales
- Management of new product pre-launch and launch activities for new indications and formulations
- Significant interaction with sales team including product training, implementation of marketing / brand programs, and customer management
- Monitors the effectiveness and efficiency by which plans are implemented by utilizing a host of internal and external data, including market share reports, competitive data monitoring, sales performance as well as Brand Inventory and offtake tracking data for each brand assigned
- Identifies new product opportunities to grow the business and liaises with regional and counterparts in other countries in managing the new product development processes for bringing these new ideas to market;
- Directs the activities of the advertising/media/design agencies to ensure that their efforts support the business’ strategies, especially in the areas of creative development, media and strategic planning
- Monitors the advertising and promotional spend for the assigned brand(s) and recommends to Senior Product Manager the timely reallocation of resources for maximum business impact. Initiates system improvements within and in relation to the marketing functions that will translate to more efficient brand performance tracking.
- Works closely with the sales team in the development of channel strategies in support of the brand/product(s) assigned.
- Close working relationship with internal Regulatory Affairs, Medical and Supply Chain departments.
- Close working relationship with external agencies (Example: market research, advertising, medical education, medical communication)
- Bachelor degree in Marketing / Business. Master degree in Business Management or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in brand management preferably related to consumer healthcare or OTC industry with proven record in delivery performance.
- Fluent in English communication
- Computer skills in Words, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
- Broad knowledge of Consumer Health Care l industry and environment
- Build internal and external relationships through partnering, anticipating needs, fulfilling expectations
- Strong interpersonal skills are required, as well as excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
We offer an attractive compensation and benefit package, various training modules which will enhance personal and technical skills, plus career opportunities to the successful candidates. Interested candidates are invited to send application letter including a detailed resume, recent photograph, stating current and expected salary to:
Human Resources Department
MUNDIPHARMA (THAILAND) LIMITED
63 Athenee Tower, 16th Floor, Unit 1602/2 - 1604,
Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 THAILAND
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Mundipharma (Thailand) Limited
Mundipharma (Thailand) Limited
Mundipharma is a specialty pharmaceutical company in pain management, hematological oncology, antisepsis and respiratory medicine. With our strong brand culture and values, we envision a dynamic business in the Asia-Pacific region for many years to come. We are now seeking for a high potential candidate to join us in the position:-