Product Manager (Consumer Electronics)
Robert Walters Thailand
An attractive Product Manager job has just arisen at one leading consumer electronics companies. Based in Bangkok, this is a strategic and business-oriented role, focused on delivering solutions to market needs.
About the Product Manager Role:
Reporting to Senior Product Manager, you will take the lead in developing brand strategy, product marketing plan and event campaigns to generate product awareness and demand.
- Define the winning strategy of the product and create product roadmap
- Develop pricing strategies and product policies
- Plan product launch and ensure the products are able to launch according to the plan
- Liaise with advertising and public relations to promote product
- Based on market research, you will identify key competitor and consumer trends as well as identify opportunities for product innovation and product enhancements
- Work in partnership with BU regarding product development
- Working closely with SCM team to ensure inventory KPIs (Inventory days/slow moving/stock aging) are well managed
To be successful in this role, you will need at three to five years' solid marketing experiences in product/brand management in consumer electronics or FMCG company.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in related fields
- Familiar with Thai media landscape and retailers, ideally for hyper market, department stores and speciality stores
- Strong interest in Small Domestic Appliance and Cookware products
- Computers literacy, well-verse in analytical tools such as Excel, Database management etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
The successful Product Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are driven and hands-on marketer who wants to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities awaits the right person in this exciting Product Manager job.
Apply today for this exciting opportunity.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.