Product Manager ( Server & Storage )
- Analyze the cost of product for determining the appropriate pricing
- Monitor GP to align with the company standard
- Manage the Product Sales Plan to achieve the company target in terms of GP, Revenue and Quantity
- Manage the Phase In & Phase Out Process by the Product Road Map
- Review the material planning and inventory monitoring to align with the company standard
- Monitor the aging inventory and clearance process
- Coordinate with Marketing Team for marketing material preparation & marketing plan and activities
- Survey the market to understand the market situation & customer behavior and requirements
- Analyze the customer needs and market trend to identify the product plan that match with the business requirement and generate the Sales Opportunity
- Deliver the product training to Sales , Customer Service Team and related people ensuring sufficient & up to date information
- Manage and analyze the monthly and quarterly product sale report for PM planning
- Monitor Product Assistant’s performance by giving the recommendation and help him or her to solve the problem that could be occurred
- Handle the other assignments from Management
Minimum Requirements :
- Bachelor ‘s Degree or Higher Degree in Computer Sciences , Business Admin or other related field
- At least 5 years experience in product management (with 2 years in server and storage product)
- Good command of English, Proficiency in MS Office & Internet
- Pleasant Personality , Strong leadership
- Self Motivated and energetic, Possess Good communication and negotiation skill.
- Able to work with individual at all levels
Applicants who are interested in above position, please kindly submit resume with details of experience,expected salary and recent photo to email :
HR Department, Acer Computer Co.,Ltd.
131/62-63, 16th Floor, CTI Tower, Rachadapisek Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok, 10110.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง ACER Computer
Acer ranks among the world’s top ten branded PC vendors, designing and marketing easy, dependable IT solutions that empower people to reach their goals and enhance their lives. For Thailand, We are Number 1 in PC industry with the recipient of The Reader’s Digest “outstanding Brand Performance” for five continuous years (1999-2003). We employs over 300 people supporting dealers and distributors in the country and has 13 branches office nationwide to support our customers needs and requirement. Embarking on the e – age in the IT world , our goal is to be the world no.1 and Asia role model. We are ready and well prepared to meet this challenge . What about you ? At this moment, We are urgently seeking qualified persons to support our business expansion by the following positions.