- Develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for new and existing products
- Responsible for achieving the targets and budgets
- Monitor market movements and analyse competitor’s strategies
- Formulate new product launch strategies and plans
- Develop and execute promotional campaigns and materials within budget.
- Analyse suitability of new and existing communication media and channel
- Conduct product knowledge training and competitive intelligence for sales teams
- Proactively manage key stakeholders i.e. principal liaison, KOLs, internal & external customers
- Develop KOL relationships & brand differentiating messages
- Develop product forecasts to maintain correct stock levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (MBA preferred).
- Experience in vaccine industry is a must.
- 5 years of experience in a marketing managerial position in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Fluent in English.
- Good computer skills.
- Business acumen and strategic ability.
- Good analytical, creative thinker, problem-solving, planning, organizational and professional presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, result oriented and negotiated skills
- Good teamwork
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
All applications will be treated in the strictly confidential.Interested candidates are invited to send an application letter together with full resume and recent photo, expected salary via APPLY NOW
Human Resources Department
Khun Pensuk Kaewsawang
BioNet-Asia Co., Ltd.
19 Soi Udomsuk 37, Sukhumvit 103 Rd., Prakanong, Bangkok 10260
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง BioNet-Asia Co.,Ltd
BioNet-Asia is a vaccine company with a focus on biotech innovation and global market access. For the last 15 years, BioNet has been providing partnering networks with a broad range of vaccines from different manufacturers. BioNet has also developed its own vaccines using cutting-edge technology in its research and production plant in Thailand.
With a global market reach and network expertise, BioNet has created several strategic alliances fostering vaccine self-reliance leading to the production and supply of billions of doses of vaccines on all continents.
Due to our business expansion, we are looking for competent, enthusiastic and highly qualified individuals to join our team at Bangkok Office for the following positions: