Product Executive - Ophthalmology
Bayer Thai Co., Ltd.
- To work collaboratively with Eylea product manager and responsible for overall marketing activities for Eylea in Thailand, such as, marketing driven strategies, develop KOLs in each new indication, educational program to healthcare professionals, organize internal product training.
- To work closely with training manager to ensure Eylea key messages delivery through PFI/Closing Excellence technique and product presentation
- To create comprehensive Marketing plan and Product management with product manager
- To interact with the sales management to ensure clear implementation of strategies
- To develop product knowledge competency of Eylea Sales Team through monthly training, product knowledge testing and help sales team to organize Eylea product presentation for listing.
- To work closely with medical scientific liaison to ensure Eylea medico-marketing success
Please specify details of qualifications:
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy, Medical Sciences and/or MBA is preferable
- At least 3 year (Medical Representative) /2 year (Product Specialist) work experiences with multi-national companies, especially in Pharmaceutical
- Experience in ophthalmology is preferred
- Experience in product management is preferred
- Good communication/interpersonal skill
- Good analytical skill
- Energy people
- Positive attitude
- Good Presentation Skills
- Good command in writing and speaking English
- Computer literacy, especially in Microsoft Office
To apply, please submit your detailed CV and a recent photo via APPLY NOW:
130/1 North Sathon Rd., Silom,
Bangrak Bangkok 10500 Thailand
Tel: 66 (0) 2232-7000
Direct: 66 (0) 2232-7007
Fax: 66 (0) 2267-2783
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Bayer Thai Co., Ltd.
Bayer Thai Co., Ltd.
Bayer Thai Co., Ltd.,a subsidiary of Bayer AG in Germany, was established in 1962. The company’s business structure consists of three business subgroups; Pharmaceutical, Consumer Health and CropScience. Corporate-Human Resources Division now has a challenging job opportunity with attractive remuneration package to offer: