Asian Spirit is a leading tour operator who specializes in Spanish speaking market. We have been operating services in Thailand and Southeast Asia since 1998. Our main office is located in the heart of Bangkok, near the shopping and business district of the capital of Thailand.
- Build rapport with key accounts and process all travel agencies requests by email including: FIT & GIT quotes, design itineraries, tackle customer complains, initiate appropriate action and follow through to resolution, etc.
- Maintain full knowledge of all our products in South East Asia including services, rates, packages and promotions between Asian Spirit and travel agencies/tour operators, as well as other local and regional land suppliers, in order to provide efficient service at all times.
- Manage assigned Hotel accounts, negotiate competitive rates, allotments, incentive agreements, perform market research, organize and attend FAM trips, attend key industry events and networking opportunities where required.
- Perform other duties assigned by the Product Manager, prepare reports as necessary and manage other ad-hoc administrative requests and operative tasks if necessary.
Desired education and qualifications:
- Thai nationality
- Fluent in both written and spoken Spanish & English.
- Bachelor degree. Education in Tourism related field is an advantage
- Well organized, ability to manage multitask roles and prioritize.
- Ability to work within a team with commercial and strategic awareness
- Good image & excellent communication & interpersonal skills face to face, over email or phone
- Computer skills essential. Microsoft Outlook and Excel are a must
Interested candidates, please send resume with recent photo via click "Apply Now"