Product Development Officer / Executive
Royal Gateway Co., Ltd.
- Responsible for both new product development and existing product improvement activities.
- Leverage Supply Chain and vendor capabilities, as appropriate, through the development process.
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships across R&D, production team and key business functions (Operations and Marketing) to achieve product development and support business growth initiatives.
- Design research, develop, and implement plans to address strategic initiatives and goal.
- Identify potential new business sector and attractive new opportunities within beverage industries especially alcoholic product and develop a strategy to gain penetration into these segment.
- Contribute to short-term and long term business development strategies that leverage corporate capabilities to identify and win new business opportunities.
- Thai Nationality only.
- Either male or female, age not over 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business,Marketing or related fields.
- At least 1-5 years’ experience of brand / product management in FMCG, experience in product development is a bonus.
- High capability level in Product and Brand Management.
- Ability to self-initiate and manage multiple projects and tasks independently to meet business challenges. Ability to work independently and experience managing cross-function teams.
- Ability to apply learning from one industry or business model to new situations
- Ability to successfully negotiate with partner organizations.
- Ability to analyze emerging consumer trends and develop insights on product solutions or opportunities.
- High levels of personal self-management and the ability to work unsupervised.
- An above average level of personal drive to succeed and sense of urgency.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to manage proposal processes and team relationships to ensure effective collaboration by various contributors to the process.
- Bright, energetic, and well-rounded person with mature personality.
- Salary depends on experience.
Interested applicants are invited to apply in person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo to:
Royal Gateway Company Limited
17 Sukhumvit Soi 1, Sukhumvit Road, North Klongtoey, Wattana, Bangkok 10110
Tel: +662 655 4781-6 ext.155/156 Fax: +662 655 4788
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Royal Gateway Co., Ltd.
Royal Gateway Co., Ltd.