Product Cost Analyst (BTS Bearing)
UTAC Thai Limited
- Partner with Product Cost Engineer to develop product cost for RFQ’s
- Consolidate cost model data and prepare cost model with information provided by Product Cost Engineer
- Review and update cost models with latest financial data to ensure accuracy of models
- Track assumptions used in costing and provide analysis on cost gaps to win RFQ’s
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- At least 3 years of related experience in IC manufacturing environment with a good knowledge costing and pricing is preferred
- Ability to support a cross-functional management team
- Strong Excel modeling skills
- Proven ability to prioritize objectives and duties
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Interested applicants, please apply in person or send resume, transcript, expected salary and a recent photo via APPLY NOW or address below;Recruitment Section
UTAC Thai Ltd.
237 Lasalle Road, (Sukhumvit 105) Bangna Bangkok 10260
Tel : 0-2714-5400 ext. 1409, 1384, 1511, 1105 Fax : 0-2749-2872
Website : www.utacgroup.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง UTAC Thai Limited
UTAC Thai Limited
United Test and Assembly Center Limited or UTAC is one of the world’s leading independent providers of test and assembly services for a wide range of semiconductor devices including memory, mixed-signal/RF and logic ICs. We have major manufacturing operations in Shanghai, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand and our sales offices dot the rest of the globe.
We provide numerous exciting opportunities for professional development and career growth. If you are looking for a dynamic organization and one that offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package to talented individuals.
About UTAC Thai
UTAC Thai Limited formally NS Electronics Bangkok is Thailand’s first IC assembly and test manufacturing company affiliated with UTAC Group in May 2006. Our proven track record over 40 years and ISO 9001, TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 certifications are a testimony. Today UTAC Thai employs more than 6,000 employees, including engineers, workers and staff. We have 3 manufacturing factories in Thailand. The company produces and tests several types of ICs.
We’re still continuing to expand and develop our products to meet the changing demands of the market.
Give your career leverage by joining us in these positions.