- Search for the product information from HQ ( Vendor ) and another related sources, Updating and managing the information database for Sales & Product Manager ‘s reference
- Manage the Product Phase In and Phase out Process through the system
- Deal with Acer Care and Logistics Operations Team regarding the Product Testing & Evaluation
- Assist PM in reviewing the inventory monitoring to align with the company standard and highlight the critical issues toPM
- Follow up the shipment status from Overseas and Local Suppliers with Planning & Fulfillment Team
- Assist PM in BOM creation
- Coordinate with Marketing Team for marketing material preparation & first draft review before final approvalfrom PM
- Upload the monthly price list ensuring follow up and up to date information
- Assist PM to prepare the raw data information
- Issue the PR form by analyzing the Inventory Level and Rolling Forecast under the approval from PM
- Handle the other assignments from Management
- Bachelor ‘s Degree or Higher Degree in Computer Sciences , Business Admin or other related field
- At least 3 years experience in product management
- Good command of English, Proficiency in MS Office & Internet
- Pleasant Personality
- Self Motivated and energetic, Possess Good communication and negotiation skill .
- Able to work with individual at all levels
Applicants who are interested in above position, please kindly submit resume with details of experience,expected salary and recent photo
HR Department, Acer Computer Co.,Ltd.
131/62-63, 16th Floor, CTI Tower, Rachadapisek Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok, 10110.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง ACER Computer
Acer ranks among the world’s top ten branded PC vendors, designing and marketing easy, dependable IT solutions that empower people to reach their goals and enhance their lives. For Thailand, We are Number 1 in PC industry with the recipient of The Reader’s Digest “outstanding Brand Performance” for five continuous years (1999-2003). We employs over 300 people supporting dealers and distributors in the country and has 13 branches office nationwide to support our customers needs and requirement. Embarking on the e – age in the IT world , our goal is to be the world no.1 and Asia role model. We are ready and well prepared to meet this challenge . What about you ? At this moment, We are urgently seeking qualified persons to support our business expansion by the following positions.