Product Actuarial (AVP)
Robert Walters Thailand
A leading international life insurance company is seeking a Product Actuarial (AVP) in Bangkok to join the growing team.
About the Product Actuarial (AVP) role:
You will be leading the team to support the CPPO / Head of Pricing on strategy and policy of Actuarial Pricing Management defined for new products and existing products for the assigned channels.
- Apply standard best practice and actuarial guidelines
- Propose actuarial decisions with sound principles and technical excellence
- Drive company initiatives assigned to product actuarial
- Ensure company product are meeting financial requirements
- Ensure relevant product development tasks are delivered on time and results are high quality
- Support product design for assigned channels and review product features with consideration to risks, profitability and regulations, provide risk assessment of the product and provide advice on risk mitigation
- Participate with product implementation team to discuss and provide comments on product development issues
- Ensure products comply with group standards and local regulations
- Ensure product-related documents to support filing of the product to regional office and regulator for approval are appropriate and sufficient, provide answers / discuss with regional office's staff and regulator queries
- Provide support on product proposals to business partners e.g. sales compensation determination to ensure competitiveness and profitability measures are met
To succeed in this role, you will need at least 8 years' experience in actuarial pricing and / or product development in insurance or banking business.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Actuarial Sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Finance or related field
- Mathematics, statistics or actuarial sciences knowledge
- Actuarial pricing management skills
- Quantitative and analytical thinking skills
- Project management and coordination skills
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Good command of spoken and written English
If you are driven and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities await the right person for this exciting Product Actuarial (AVP) job.
Apply for this new opportunity now.
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Robert Walters Thailand
Robert Walters Thailand
Established in 1985, Robert Walters plc is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Hiring managers world-wide rely on us to find their best specialist professionals and our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.