URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
M W (Thailand) Limited is part of M W Group, Headquartered in Germany, M W Group is a leading global engineering and construction partner extending our expertise to the Advanced Technology Facilities, Life Science & Chemicals, Energy and Environment Technologies, and High-Tech Infrastructure. Whether a turnkey or modular project, M W Group sets industry benchmarks in quality, time-to-market and total cost of ownership.
As our business is growing, we are seeking for high calibre candidates to join our team.
BUILD ANOTHER PROFITABLE DEVELOPMENT
Headquartered in Germany, M+W Group is a leading global engineering and construction partner extending our expertise to the Advanced Technology Facilities, Life Science & Chemicals, Energy and Environment Technologies, and High-Tech Infrastructure. Whether a turnkey or modular project, M+W Group sets industry benchmarks in quality, time-to-market and total cost of ownership.
Reporting to Procurement Manager. This role will involve in the following tasks:
Sourcing and updating approved vender list, negotitation for price and purchase credit term
- Maintaining purchasing information, files and records (e.g. requests for proposal, purchase orders, vender files) for the purpose of ensuring availability of documentationn and compliance with established policies and regulatory guidelines
- Coordination with quantity survey and engineering teams to ensure all tender documents are ready to submit as per procurement matrix, ensure timely submittal and follow up to ensure that proposals are received on time
- Keeping procurment matrix up-to-date with RFQ issued and quotes received
- Processing purchasing-related information (e.g. bid documents, tabulations, requisitions, electronic procurement, performance terms, contracts) for the purpose of updating and distributing information, authorizing for action and/or complying with established accounting practices
- Expedite the project procurement items, and related vendor documents to meet the target delivery date according to precurement matrix, and project timeline
- Updating project material delivery status report
- Coaching and mentoring procurment officer on procurement activities and processes
Bangkok Head Office
The desired candidate will hold a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration, Engineering or related fields with 3-5 years of experience in project procurement. The desired candidate should demonstrate good communication skill, ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks, is well organized, result oriented, resourceful and well connected to various vendors with strong negotiation skill.
THE OFFER & APPLICATION PROCESS
The successful candidate will have an opportunity to be part of a successful MNC engineering construction company which will support your career development. You will have the opportunity to be part of our group which operates in 30 countries, with over 6,000 employees worldwide. In addition, a competitive remuneration package plus industry leading benefits are on offer to our employees.
If you feel you are ready to build your career and be part of our success, apply with your updated CV with detail of your current package and expected salary by clicking
"APPLY NOW" ONLY
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
M+W (Thailand) Limited
219/39 Asoke Towers 11th Floor, Sukhumvit 21 Road,
North Khlongtoey, Wattana, Bangkok 10110.
Human Resources Department
Sitchana Thummasatit, HR Manager
Tel: 02-640 8017-22 ext 19