Procurement Specialist - Negotiator
BRF (THAILAND) LIMITED
Reporting to: Procurement - Asia
Work Location: Ongkarak, Nakorn Nayok / BKK (Base on availability)
Working Day: Monday - Friday
Summary: As part of the Procurement team, based on Thailand, lead, develop and negotiate all local purchases process, close collaboration with the Procurement team and other areas, being guardian and responsible for Procurement Process and Policy.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Selection and development of local and international suppliers among the Direct Material, Service and Indirect materials, transportation and logistics, taking into consideration all the cost, quality and logistics requirements of BRF.
- Continuous analysis of the ASIA industry, focusing on current and potential suppliers in order to identify the risks and opportunities for BRF.
- Support on Complex and valuable negotiations of Service and Indirect materials, transportation and logistics in the local market, involving large sums of money. The negotiations involve the analyses of payment terms, logistics and import processes, market share and size of the companies, in order to minimize the total cost of acquisition and maximize the quality of the suppliers and the operations involved.
- Get quotation / negotiate with suppliers / validate with Stakeholders / approve negotiation as per Policy / release LOF / Create PO and SAP contract / Follow up delivering / treat divergences for KSA Operation
- Be guardian of Procurement Policy
- Contract managements
- Payment terms improvements
- Competitive analysis
- Train, benchmark and share best practices to local organizations on fee, costs structure, bonus, rebates, benchmarks, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering, Economic, Business Administration or related field
- 1-3 years experience in Procurement / Indirect Material Purchasing in Food company it would be advantage
- Cultural sensibility to work in different environments;
- Familiarity and skill with the tools of Strategic Sourcing and related concepts (i.e. TCO – Total Cost of Ownership);
- Advanced Excel knowledge , SAP – Procurement (MM).
- Demonstrated teamwork skills;
- Confidence, ability to make presentations, to communicate
- Ability to influence and negotiate with people in all organizational levels, including technical areas and final users;
- Ability to negotiate large financial sums and work under pressure.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities.
How to apply Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
42/6 Moo 4, Tambol Ongkarak, Amphur Ongkarak, Nakorn Nayok 26120, Thailand
Office Tel. +66 3732 2645-52 ext. 142, 535
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง BRF (THAILAND) LIMITED
BRF (THAILAND) LIMITED
Golden Foods Siam was acquired by BRF in January, 2016 and is now BRF Thailand.
BRF is one of the world’s largest poultry producers and no. 1 exporter, with more than 80 years of history, more than 100 thousand employees, 48 plants around the world, 14 thousand contract farmers and a portfolio of 2,300 products from frozen and processed meat to ready-to-eat meals.
The Thailand operation was established in 1991 and is today, one of Thailand’s largest fully integrated chicken processors. We are a leader in the manufacture of “value added fully cooked chicken products” for the worldwide market.
In 2011, with the expansion of our business, we have added to our production capabilities by building a new further processing factory and are now able to manufacturing up to 4,000 metric tons of finished product for export per month.
In 2015, we constructed our own state-of-the art feedmill in the province of Lopburi, to become an ever strong integration and self- sufficiency of our company.
All machinery in the four production lines of GFS Feedmill is controlled by the latest computer technology. In addition, our dedicated Quality Control Team ensure all raw materials and finished feeds meet the required high standards for our chickens.
We supply many world class restaurant chains, supermarkets and food service providers in both retail and industrial bulk packaging. Our experienced and specific market orientated R&D team will help you in your new product development. We value our relationship with each of our customers and work in partnership with them through commercial teams based in the United Kingdom, Holland and Thailand.
Learn more about our company at www.brf-global.com