Working Location:Bangkapi Bangkok
Roles & Responsibilities
- Conduct the procuring process as per the company regulation or policies provided
- Review and confirm that PRs received for procuring are properly initiated and approved
- Prepare and conduct the preliminary negotiations with suppliers, locate sources of supply, obtain price quotations, select suppliers and place purchase orders
- Follow-up on purchase orders and ensure supplier fulfills agreement on delivery and delivers the shipment promptly and in good condition
- Identifying potential suppliers, building and maintaining good relationship with both potential and existing suppliers
- Process payment and invoices
- Other tasks as being assigned
- Thai nationality
- Age not over 28 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related fields.
- 3 years experience in purchasing or procurement
- Good communication and negotiation skill and can work under pressure
- Proficiency in computer literacy
- Good command in English and Thai both written and spoken
(English resume will be accepted and only short listed candidates will be notified)
Interested applicants are invited your profile indicating expected salary, transcript and recent photograph via APPLY NOW
Dr.Gerhard Link Building, 18th Floor, 5 Krungthepkreetha Road, Bangkok 10240, Thailand
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง B.Grimm
B.Grimm is a multi business corporation active in the fields of energy, cooling, healthcare, lifestyle, transport and real estate. The group was established in 1878, which makes us one of the oldest corporate citizens in Thailand. We seek to contribute to society by promoting all aspects of civilization, be it the economic sector or the development of education, culture, sports, and environment. As a unique contribution to the civilization in Thailand, we conduct our business with compassion, always wanting our associates, business partners and society at large to experience progress, prosperity and happiness.