Founded in 1992, Ezra Holdings Limited (the "Company", and together with its subsidiaries, "Ezra" or the "Group") is a leading offshore contractor and provider of integrated offshore solutions which enjoys a unique position in the offshore oil and gas industry in that the Group offers solutions across a broad spectrum of the support supply chain, over the entire lifecycle of an oilfield. The wide range of services that Ezra offers includes subsea construction and maintenance, drilling support, towing and mooring, pipe and cable operations, high speed cargo and crew transportation.
Under the EMAS branding, the Group operates globally with 16 offices spanning across the five continents. With our operational expertise as well as our fleet of young and sophisticated offshore vessels, we are able to support our clients' increasingly complex needs with effective, efficient and reliable service solutions in challenging environments around the world. Founded on a relentless commitment to quality and value, Ezra has built up a well-respected track record and a strong network of clients that include oil majors and national oil companies. Through the combined efforts of our four business divisions – EMAS AMC, EMAS Energy, EMAS Marine, EMAS Production – Ezra consistently strives to create value for our clients and stakeholders.
EMAS Energy is equipped to address the growing needs of the energy lifecycle with fully integrated onshore and offshore well intervention, drilling services, modern equipment and the support of advanced marine vessels. Energy has a broad base that spans from workover, drilling, fluid pumping, nitrogen and pipeline and process systems testing to a host of stimulation products, chemicals and cementing capabilities. EMAS Energy also provides rigless well intervention in conjunction with other EMAS divisions.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Obtains supplier data and/or enters supplier data into procurement.
- Runs queries and performs systems updates.
- Collects, organizes and edits procurement data.
- Monitors actual delivery dates versus need dates and coordinates delivery actions for expedited parts.
- Escalates delivery issues that impact schedule.
- Reviews purchase requisitions for completeness and coordinates discrepancies with the originator.
- Obtains order acknowledgements.
- Coordinates and resolves parts or documents discrepancies with suppliers.
- Prepares charts, reports and files procurement documents.
- Provides purchasing planning and control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends
- Maintains records on all material or services purchased for a FA (Fixed Asset – In House Fabrication), monitoring total spent to the approved FA amount.
- Receives, verifies and transports material or consumable supplies to appropriate locations in the warehouse and notify owner of material.
- Implements cost saving ideas.
- Keeps information accessible by sorting and filing documents.
- Any other duties as assigned by Manager.
- Thai Nationality Only
- Bachelor's degree in supply chain or logistics will be advantage
- At least a year experience working in procurement/purchasing role.
- Having experience in oil and gas industry will be advantage
- Good computer literacy and good command in English both writing and speaking
- Able to work with multi-tasks simultaneously and under pressure.
Interested applicants are invited to forward their resume with a recent photo, transcript, training certificate (if any), stating your present and expected salary to JobdDB system
We thank you for your interest but regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EMAS Energy Services (Thailand) Limited
Rasa Tower II Unit no. 2501-2502, 25th Floor, 555 Phaholyothin Road,
Chatuchak, Chatuchak, Bangkok, Thailand 10900