Process Engineer - Aero
Process Engineering - Aero
- Bachelor’s of Engineering; Aerospace, Mechanical, Metallurgical, Material or Industrial
- Experience in Engineering function in manufacturing would be advantage
- Good cooperation skill, communication and work well in team
- Good in operate PC & related engineering application software.
- Good command of English with minimum TOEIC Score 600
- Design, maintain and improve the repair process of aircraft engine part.
- Design and make the tooling/fixture to facilitate the aircraft part repair process.
- Optimize/improve repair process by introducing new equipment/technology or new repair technique
- Be part of the team to develop and implement new repair product introduction.
- Responsible for selected special process ie. Thermal spray coating, laser welding, TIG welding, CNC machining, heat treating, special cleaning and etc.
- Lead and participate the activity for rework reduction and problem solving.
- Response to customer when engineering information is required.
- Coordinate with all other departments in providing them with the necessary engineering-related information to facilitate work processes.
We offer the successful candidate an excellent salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to join Chromalloy (Thailand) Ltd.
5 working days, Performance and fixed bonus, Provident fund 12% maximum, Health and life insurance (including spouse and children), Food allowance, Diligent allowance, Transportation allowance, Uniform, Eye Glasses allowance , Dental care allowance etc.
Interested person are invited to apply by click Apply Now or send your full resume, stating your present and expected salary and recent photo to:
Chromalloy (Thailand) Ltd.
25 Moo 5 T.Bungkhamproi A.Lumlukka, Pathumthani 12150
Tel: (66) 2985 0800 Fax: (66) 2985 0828-29