Process Engineer (2 Positions)/วิศวกรโรงงาน (2 ตำแหน่ง)
Sonoco (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
- Productivity/process improvement in the paper tube and core manufacturing operations. Conducts studies, makes recommendations and implements process improvements that enhance productivity, reduce scrap, improve quality and enhance the work environment.
- May be focused leading key initiatives such a Maintenance Excellence, Energy Excellence, Standard Work for Leaders (SWFL)
- May be required to provide global support of key initiatives
- Provides leadership to the plants for productivity/process improvement strategies and plans, and manages the implementation of same. Develops annual goals and objectives for productivity/process improvement. Analyzes process entitlement and cost performance to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Identifies new technology, leverages technology from other Industrial Group locations. Develops capital authorization requests and manages capital projects as needed.
- Utilizes Lean-Sigma and other tools to improve productivity, lower costs, reduce scrap and enhance the work environment
- Manages multiple projects, and supports plant process improvement teams as needed.
- Works with plant employees to establish standard work instructions and control plans, for respective projects and events, to ensure long-term sustainable improvements.
- Helps develop strategy for, and lead the implementation of, the Manufacturing Excellence Vision deployment for Thailand operations
- Supports and/or leads the SWFL process implementation
- In conjunction with Group/Division/plant support teams, conducts Plant Assessments (eg. RPA) to identify improvement opportunities. Develops prioritized improvement action plant, based on assessment findings, which include responsibilities, resources and timing.
- Leverages manufacturing best practices and good ideas – communicates and maintains records of same.
- Develops specific skills in key areas, such as SWFL facilitation, root cause analysis, MIT, and team skills (conflict resolution, team effectiveness, etc.) Uses and teaches/ coaches these skills as needed.
- Bachelor Degree or Higher in Engineering or Sciences (in Manufacturing would be advantage)
1) 0 to 2 years of Manufacturing Experience (1 Position)
- Graduate Lean-Sigma Leader
- Capable in plant financial analysis
- Welcome fresh graduate
2) 5 years up of Manufacturing Experience (1 Position)
- Certified Lean-Sigma Leader
- Proficient in plant financial analysis
- Good in English communication
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Sonoco (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Sonoco (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
We are leading American company where located at Chonburi and manufacture of industrial packaging to support in several industries in Thailand. Due to our business expansion, we are looking for the high caliber to fill in the following vacancy position.