Process Change Notification Coordinator/ Quality Engineer (BTS Bearing)
UTAC Thai Limited
- Create and sustain change control management related procedures, templates and e-PCN
- Review the completeness for all requested PCN
- Be part of CCB review
- Submit approved PCN to customer
- Follow up customer approval
- Monitoring project progress and performance according to defined road map and updateall concerned customer as needed
- Track 1st implementation lot and notify customer
- Update e-PCN system
- Organize CMS review with TI, weekly basis
- Organize and clarify with customer who need further info for each change
- Feedback Corp IT to get e-PCN problem fix
- Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by the supervisor
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science
- Problem solving and root cause identification skills
- Strong analytic and decision making abilities
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others
- Strong organizational, time management and good interpersonal skills
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Strong computer skills, including working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Power point) and email
- Good communication, collaboration and negotiation skill in English (TOEIC score of at least 550 points with two years validity)
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles and methodologies
- 3-6 years of experience in Quality Engineer
Interested applicants, please apply in person or send resume, transcript, expected salary and a recent photo via APPLY NOW or address below;Recruitment Section
UTAC Thai Ltd.
237 Lasalle Road, (Sukhumvit 105) Bangna Bangkok 10260
Tel : 0-2714-5400 ext. 1409, 1384, 1511, 1105 Fax : 0-2749-2872
Website : www.utacgroup.com
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง UTAC Thai Limited
UTAC Thai Limited
United Test and Assembly Center Limited or UTAC is one of the world’s leading independent providers of test and assembly services for a wide range of semiconductor devices including memory, mixed-signal/RF and logic ICs. We have major manufacturing operations in Shanghai, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand and our sales offices dot the rest of the globe.
We provide numerous exciting opportunities for professional development and career growth. If you are looking for a dynamic organization and one that offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package to talented individuals.
About UTAC Thai
UTAC Thai Limited formally NS Electronics Bangkok is Thailand’s first IC assembly and test manufacturing company affiliated with UTAC Group in May 2006. Our proven track record over 40 years and ISO 9001, TS 16949, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 certifications are a testimony. Today UTAC Thai employs more than 6,000 employees, including engineers, workers and staff. We have 3 manufacturing factories in Thailand. The company produces and tests several types of ICs.
We’re still continuing to expand and develop our products to meet the changing demands of the market.
Give your career leverage by joining us in these positions.
Data Analysis Programmer / Equipment Engineer BTS Bearing/(Wellgrow Industrial Estate by Employee Bus)