Prime Contracts Administration Team Lead (6-month-contract)
Location : Chatuchak, Bangkok
Contract Period : 6-mth
Work at CUEL BANGKOK HEAD OFFICE, SCB Park Plaza Tower II (West), 9th Floor Ratchadapisek Road Chatuchak Bangkok
- Recognised Degree commensurate to the position; Law or Risk Management degree or certification a plus
- Minimum 8 years’ experience contract field
- Experience in the offshore oil and gas construction industry
- Good knowledge of contractual risk assessment
- Sound understanding of Asian business and practices
- Good understanding of Contract negotiation in EPIC Oil & Gas industry
- High fluency in the English language (including written & oral)
- Administration of prime contract commercial risk management matters
- Actions under that role consist of general risk management, planning, identification, analysis, assessment, implementing mitigative actions, tracking (monitoring), policy & guidance actions,training and documentation, Variation Change Order Management, Contractualcorrespondence, Contractdeliverables/compliance coordination
- Participation of Projects and coordination with Project Management Team
- Participate in negotiations with potential Client in order to minimize all risks that CUEL mayencounter in the event of Contract Award
- Coordinate with the Subcontract Risk Administrator in applying prime contract conditions against potential Subcontractor submission of qualifications and exceptions for day-to-day projects and request for proposal Campaign execution
- Coordinate with Contract Management.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interview. Interested persons, please send application with resume, current and expected salary, contact phone number and recent photo to :
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง CUEL Limited
CUEL is a marginal field contracting specialist, offering International Oil Companies a unique range of construction related services. Originally formed in 2000, CUEL provides a world-class, integrated service that encompasses: Project Management; Conceptual thru to Detailed Engineering Design; Procurement; Fabrication; Installation and Commissioning.
With its innovative cost solutions, CUEL in its short history, has already developed an extensive track record in the South East Asia region. Operating as a turnkey contractor, CUEL is delivering an extensive range of offshore facilities for its customers in the Gulf of Thailand as well as within other strategic locations in the Asia Pacific region.
CUEL achieves it's success with a best practice approach to safety, Quality and environment. We have a clear capability to understand clients’ expectations, primarily due to our unique business model that integrates expertise from clients and contractors perspective.
CUEL’s fabrication facilities at Laem Chabang in Thailand significantly contribute to the Kingdoms growing capability to support both the domestic and regional Oil & Gas industry.