Panyaden Co., Ltd.
The Teacher is responsible for providing an educational atmosphere where students have the opportunity and the desire to fulfil their potential for intellectual, emotional, physical, spiritual and psychological growth. This person is responsible for organizing and implementing an instructional program that will result in students achieving academic success in accordance with the Panyaden curricula. Planning and delivery of the program will be shared with a Thai teacher.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
SCHOOL WIDE LEVEL
- Embraces and puts in action the school vision and philosophy of education.
- Maintains effective and efficient administrative records required.
- Collaborates with peers to enhance the instructional environment.
- Models professional and ethical standards when dealing with students, parents, peers, and community.
- Models spiritual maturity in leading students in their spiritual growth in accordance with the 12 Panyaden Wise Habits.
- Participates in extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, school representation, clubs and student organizations.
- Supervises students in out-of-classroom activities during the school day.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative working relationships with students, parents, fellow teachers and other school personnel.
- Participates in training and presentations offered after school or on weekends.
- Meets professional obligations through efficient work habits such as: meeting deadlines, honouring schedules, coordinating.
- Actively participates in meetings as required.
- Shows flexibility with job assignment and time requirements.
- Actively works on improving communication skills in both languages used at PYD.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned by his supervisor.
- Creates an effective environment for learning through functional and attractive displays, bulletin boards, and interest centres.
- Implements instructional activities that contribute to a climate where students are actively engaged in meaningful learning experiences.
- Uses a variety of instruction strategies, such as inquiry, group discussion, lecture, discovery, etc.
- Manages the classroom in accordance with the PYD guidelines and establishes and maintains standards of student behaviour needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere in the classroom.
- Identifies, selects, and modifies instructional resources to meet the needs of the students with varying backgrounds, learning styles, and special needs.
- Submits a year plan and a weekly lesson plan that fulfil the PYD curricula.
- Keeps up to date with developments in subject area, teaching resources and methods and make relevant suggestion to PYD and changes to instructional plans and activities.
- Evaluates students’ academic and social growth, keeps appropriate records, and prepares progress reports.
- Maintains current student achievement records and reports to parents and administrators when required.
- Administers group standardized tests in accordance with state testing program.
All work responsibilities are subject to having performance goals and/or targets established as part of the annual performance planning process or as the result of organizational planning.
Education, Certifications, and Work Related Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (Masters Degree preferred)
- Homeroom and second language teaching experience an asset
- Certified in relevant subject area
- Buddhist principles knowledge required
- Basic knowledge of ICT
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Panyaden Co., Ltd.
Panyaden Co., Ltd.