Diebold (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
POSITION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Are you a pre-sales solution engineer with the agility and the creativity to lead a comprehensive technical solution strategy, while addressing technology issues, assessing customer IT infrastructure and determining the technology needed to insure customer adoption of the proposed solution?
We’re seeking a versatile technical and business oriented pre-sales Software/Solution with experience developing business opportunities, building customer solution mapping, establishing C-level relationships with the customer’s technical leadership and working closely with the customer-facing teams. The primary objectives of this position are to drive increase in market share, revenue growth and increase in customer satisfaction.
As a pre-sales solutions engineer, you will partner with the Account Executive and Software Sales representatives in planning and prioritizing opportunities for utmost productivity and efficiency. This role will also engage with Professional Services to coordinate a seamless transition at the right time and with the right resources.
If you have proven experience in pre-sales/customer-facing/technical roles with 5 years in the Banking and Finance industry and exceptional customer-focus and bias for action, we want to talk to you.
Key Areas of Responsibility include:
- Jointly create, manage and execute account plans side by side with the Account Executives and Software Sales Specialists, by taking lead on key technical initiatives, be introduced to key technical stakeholders in each account, and create a solution plan according to initiatives and objectives.
- Validate the technical validity, architecture and software stack of the proposed solution.
- Able to clearly articulate the business value of highly technical solutions.
- Attend and present at customer meetings and internal sessions with other company functions.
- Influence buyers on high value solutions, new offerings, innovations within the industry.
- Focus on upselling while acting as a technical advisor to customers.
- Work with the customer account management and software sales to ensure the right personnel are aligned to specific product demos and presales discussions.
- Influence internal solution management and engineering organizations with customer driven intelligence and marketplace data to enhance internal practices and processes, achieving genuine sales development.
- Monitor and report on market and competitors activities.
- Communicate and report internally on opportunity status and plan ahead using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- Requires BS/BA in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 10 years of experience in pre-sales/customer-facing/technical roles.
- 5 years of experience in Banking & Financial Services preferred.
- Previous customer-facing experience selling software and services.
- Working with large banks and financial institutions as a software provider or consultant.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated & self-driven motivated passion for the industry and products
- “Make it happen” team player
- Able to achieve organizational objectives through effective planning, punctuality, organizational, coordination, decision making, and time management skills
- Results-orientated with a positive outlook
- Clear focus on high quality and business profit
- Reliable, tolerant and determined
- Adaptable to change in a fast moving environment
How to apply
- Click APPLY NOW to submit your application.
Interested persons may apply in person or mail or email application letter, resume of career up to date with present and expected salary and recent photo to :
jobsDB จะส่ง ใบสมัครของคุณไปยัง Diebold (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Diebold (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Diebold (Thailand) Co., Ltd
Diebold, Incorporated, located in Canton, Ohio, USA was founded in 1859 as a security equipment company. Today, Diebold is a world leader in providing integrated self-service terminals, security systems, software solutions and services. Diebold manufactures, sells and services a wide range of products and service solutions including
- Automated Teller Machines
- Electronic Security
- Physical Security
- Facility products, such as under counter equipment, safes, vaults and pneumatic drive-up delivery systems.
- Software and systems for global financial and commercial markets
- Integrated access management systems
- Point-of-sale terminals
- Health care industry storage and inventory control systems
- Project management services, and network solutions.
- Election systems
Diebold employs more than 15,000 associates worldwide with international offices located in over 90 Diebold, the world’s first ATM (Automated Teller Machines) manufacturer, has been at the forefront of the industry for over 140 years.
Diebold products have been well-known among Thailand’s banking businesses since 1985, originally known as Phillips and Interbold – IBM. Due to the high quality of our products and capability to provide excellent services, we are trusted by every recognized bank in Thailand to be their ATM and service provider.
Diebold (Thailand) Co., Ltd., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Diebold Incorporated, was established in January 1999, with a registered capital of 30 million baht. We sell and provide maintenance services for Diebold ATMs throughout Thailand. We also serve as the regional center in South East Asia for Technical Support, Depot Repair Center, Logistics and Training Center.
Diebold’s main office, situated on Sathorn Road, is the home of our Sales, Finance & Administration departments, Electronics Security and our North Bangkok Service Operations Facility is located at Muangthong Thani. With our strong network coverage of Greater Bangkok, we continuously provide the best product value and premier service of self-service terminals in order to support and enhance our customer’s business. In addition, we offer professional support throughout suburban Thailand with nearly 40 Service Centers and over 300 associates
One powerful partner for your total security technology needs. Simply put, we are experts in providing scalable, customizable security solutions - integrated multi-site access control, CCTV and communications solutions. One unified system. One unified partnership. Anywhere in the world. Let us deliver a turnkey solution fully integrated and engineered to address your business needs. Whether your business occupies a building, forms a campus, produces energy, transports people, heals and protects, or makes the world a better place to live, we can help you achieve your security and communications objectives. Anywhere in the world. All the time.
Diebold provides security and facility solutions that:
- Increase productivity
- Improve customer service
- Reduce costs
- Enhance security for assets and people
From the burglar resistant safes and vaults that earned Diebold its reputation as a security expert, to electronic security systems, physical security equipment and the industry's leading monitoring services our products are backed by:
- Continuous research and development
- Quality manufacturing processes (ISO 9000 Certified)
- A knowledgeable professional sales staff
An unparalleled service organization We provide the right products, the experience to help you make the right choices, the expertise to install and integrate our products into your existing system, and the service you expect to keep everything operating at peak efficiency. We can develop and install a system for almost any application in any industry sector.
- Access Control & Security
- CCTV & Recording Systems
- Physical Systems
- System Design & Integration
- Security Monitoring
- Support & Maintenance